robo22sri

Stealth Racing Schimmel 263 group buy!

I`m in no hurry, so if anyone wants my cams then feel free. Got to pay for a new clutch first, broke down on the way out of Goodwood festival of speed yesterday. didn`t get home till 3am this morning, and had to make sure I was up for 9am to phone the garage to get the car sorted.

Dude VR6 that is good news! The cams I mean. Obviously not the clutch, sorry to hear about that. Get a Helix one fitted, much harder wearing.

Will I go ahead and tell Vince to use your set for me?

Dude VR6 that is good news! The cams I mean. Obviously not the clutch, sorry to hear about that. Get a Helix one fitted, much harder wearing.

Will I go ahead and tell Vince to use your set for me?

Glad you got this sorted MikeVR6, looks like i can come out from behind the sofa now.......:)

It does sound like Dude VR6 has given you the green light, i had, like you, made certain plans with my cams to make sure everything is in place for when i get them.

hey all, just saw this GB,

I have a question, Is it possible to get the map somehow sent to me, or are every vr6 so individual that a general x cam map wont be half as good? seeing as I live in Estonia, there is really no way I can come to uk for a remap...would be a nice trip though.

if YES its doable,

then is it still possible to join?

thanks

H

The group buy of cams date has expired & they are on there way(sort of).Would have thought to re-map ecu would be ideal with car present but to find out for sure contact Vince @Stealthracing

The initial 7 cam sets have arrived.

Those of you who have asked for Mail Order should start seeing them in the next day or 2.

Many Thanks

Vince..

P.S. I will update on the other cam sets as I get more info.

On the plus side, with lots of people getting these cams, should have good numbers for a rolling road day at the end of the year or early next :)

Just to let you chaps know, mine came through the post this morning.... cheers Vince........ :thumbleft:

My cams arrives today. Thanks to all involved to making this happen. And cheers Vince.

Spoke to Vince on Friday who mentioned the remaining cams have arrived so expect them to be available shortly :-)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Hi Everyone

Good news, all remaning cams in stock now ;-)

Those of you who asked for mail order should start to see them arrive within the next few days.

Those of you who asked us to hold on to them for fitting in our workshop please call me at your leisure to arrange

a fitting date / time. There is no rush here, I am happy to leave it for as long as you need.

Thanks again guys / gals for your orders and patience on this Group Buy, much appreciated!

Regards

Vince

Stealth Racing

P.S. We are closed for Holidays for 1 week from August 13th, reopening on Monday August 20th for business as usual.

Got mine wednesday & they are fitted.20 mins work tommorow & car will be running !

Blimey Darren you don't mess around! Have you booked the remap?

Picked up my cams from Vince this morning, very happy. Just need to fit them now, which Vince will do in September

Blimey Darren you don't mess around! Have you booked the remap?

Have you started fitting yours yet Lewis ?