Hi Folks ! I have booked me & my Vr on clubstand this year & was wondering if there was camping available & if anyone was planning to do so ?

I'm glad to say it's called "Stonor Park".. No-one is high .. ;)

This Sunday.

Regarding camping: Usually available, but not been taken up by any of our folk in past few years, so not made enquiries. Best to ask here:

http://abvwcuk.moonfruit.com/#/stonor-park/4556505

Club stand reserved, 8 Rados on stand so far, 2 more slots available. Visit the CCGB website events calnedar and sign up, if you want to attend. Can´t go wrong for £9.00 per adult.

Tempest

Weather is still looking good for the weekend, so looking forward to this, one of my favourite shows.

Jim - you attending this ? Think you should, could have a good convoy down, then fancy cleaning my car !!!!!

I will buy you lunch...............

Weather is still looking good for the weekend, so looking forward to this, one of my favourite shows.

Jim - you attending this ? Think you should, could have a good convoy down, then fancy cleaning my car !!!!!

I will buy you lunch...............

Wendy.. yeah, may well come along to this. Will have to take my Octavia now though as my mileage limit is hit on the Corrado so going to have to SORN it for a short while (few months). At least my daily driver is a VAG group car now though :)

Be more than happy to help clean your car - and get lunch in exchange :p Makes sense to drive down to yours before setting off as you're on the way to the show.

Fantastic Jim, Thanks.

Miles - no lunch for you !!!! :-)

Anyone else on car cleaning in exchange for lunch, might even manage some drinks !! - I have all the products, cloths etc. :-)

What time are we aiming to get to Stonor for - anyone ?

First thing ideally - I've had the pleasure of going there later in the morning / early afternoon before and the traffic was appalling - I think I was queuing for roughly one and a half hours to get in :(

I was in such a bad mood after that, I paid to get in, stomped around for 15 minutes and left again!!

I have usually arrived at Stonor for 9.30 - 10am which has always been fine, maybe queing for 10 minutes to get in.

Which means leaving mine at 8.30 -8.45. How does that suit ?

Miles, Eric - I am presuming you are in on this ? !!!

Suits me! I'm sure Eric will be ok with this.

I am unfortunately unable to make this now.Hope sun keeps shining for you & have a good one.

Guys - this really is a good event and worth visiting if you have not been before.

Kev - this must be one for you to make a first visit !!!! :-)

I will be there, although hope weather holds! Will try to be there before 10.

Tony

I've been persuaded to pop along to this too. Jetta is filthy again but doesn't matter much since it'll be hiding in the public car park! Catch up with you all tomorrow :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Annoyingly I made a diary error and thought this was next week so won't be going any more :( Boo :(

Don't think I'm going to go this year either, looks like rain for tomorrow, and there is nothing worse than stood round in a field when it's raining. Plus I've got a few jobs to catch up on this weekend

Me too- pulling out - weather forecast has got worse all day. It will get very muddy with just a few cars too.

Obvioulsy going to have to be a tad more Ad Hoc with our meets this year. !!

Well, same here, weather has put a stop to yet another meet (first Stanford, now Stonor) for me, at least our National Day was a huge success (thanks to the weather). Don´t fancy standing in a muddy field in the rain.

By contrast the Porker gang last weekend really hit the weather at its best.

Here´s hoping to the remaining meets not all suffering the same fate.

Tempest

What a wash out - boo hiss! :(

Maybe I'll make the trip down to Bristol Volksfest next weekend if the weather behaves! :)

really looking forward to this as go every year as is my local show. just dont think its worth it this year. Last two weeks have been boiling round here and know look at it :(