Hows trix then ladies and gentleman?,

Thought id drop by for a visit but im just off out now so i shall return later this evening with more banter :lol:

Edited by corrado_sunderland

Yay the kickboxing psycho's back with more ridiculous chit chat! :lol:

oh god no.

marmite man returns lol

:lol:

Its just a passing visit it seems this is the only forum that will have me i was banned from the gti drivers,ive gone french again now (mainly because i prefer the panties) and dont wear a new era cap anymore so im not allowed vdubs :lol:

So what you lot been up to then,im sure there alot of you who are just over the moon the man himself has returned :lol:

Heres the current motor btw

The legend returns !

Ok, who said his name three times ? lol

Someone said it twice,if you say it 3 times i appear in your rear view mirror wearing a gimp mask with an orange in my mouth :lol:

:lol:

ive gone french again now (mainly because i prefer the panties)

Oh man, just spat my coffee out :lol: Where have you been?!? Don't go again! This place has become so serious of late and we need some banter like this to cheer it up!! :D

Does your new car smell of cheese and surrender?

No yandards my car does not smell like your anus :lol:

---------- Post added at 6:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 5:57 PM ----------

Oh man, just spat my coffee out :lol: Where have you been?!? Don't go again! This place has become so serious of late and we need some banter like this to cheer it up!! :D

Awww nice to know im appreciated,believe me some other car forums are worse,people on the gti drivers had a nervous breakdown after i started a hip hop thread :lol: , i would go for another c if i could find one as a good daily so i may re-appear yet..... :p