OSV

SOLD Brand new Schimmel SP 263 cams

Brand new unused SP 263 cams

£350

Collection preferred or buyer to pay P&P

Also available OBD1 ECU professionally remapped specifically for 263 cam application by DG (Dave Dewson) suitable for coilpack VR6 pre-factory immobilser model. Regretably I never got round to fitting.

£150

Edited by OSV

Is the ECU OBD2 or OBD1 Gareth, if its OBD2 i will take at asking price.

ECU is OBD1, not ideal for you but would more than get your money back on it if you consider the price of cams

May be time for the car to go? I'm in Lancashire

Me too, and there was a certain one that always caught my eye :salute:

you'll only buy it back again later, it being perhaps the best OEM+ Corrado ever.

You can't really. Such an exalted car will only ever fetch the money it deserves within the community. To someone who doesn't know Corrados or Gareth's car in particular, they'll just think it's a clean car and offer clean car money, which will be way under it's true value.

Tis a tricky one....

lol, hadn't thought of that, seems reasonable

Really, really, really want but with work as it is, really, really cant afford right now!!

I'm happy to hold them for you Chris until you are ready if you decide you definitely want them.

Cheers Gareth, will need to see what happens with work at the moment - not brill at the moment but hopefully should be OK.

What do they give you in terms of performance, power, torque etc? do they improve the acceleration??

Gareth,

I would be interested in them both, ready for the blackberry rebuild next year. I will be at Tatton Park this year so we can do the exchange there.