lilfuzzer

Breaking Rado aqua blue VR6 price for postage added and updated

Hi,

Dont suppose you have the plastic bits that fasten to the sides of the radiator do you? Its the drivers side one I need.

Chris

Hi Chris ill take a look tomorrow buddy in the light and let u know

Hi, did you get chance to look please?

Hi Chris yeah looked on Friday night then have been away till last night sorry no update over the weekend.

Unfortunately buddy I don't have one sorry mate.

pm'd buddy

---------- Post added at 7:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 7:53 PM ----------

photo of foglight

IMAG0520.jpg

hi mate

im interested in the vr6 steering wheel and also the boot carpet (across the spare wheel and up the turrets)

can you send me pics please if they are still available (havent read through the whole thread)

For me the carpets need to be in excellent condition but the wheel is going to get trimmed so if the leather is rough then thats fine, but a pic would be good none the less...

thanks, laurence

Hi laurence

Sorry wheel just gone will get a pic of boot carpet at weekend if that ok?

And let u know the condition

---------- Post added at 7:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 7:34 AM ----------

Hi laurence

do you still have the cigarette lighter box? - http://the-corrado.net/attachment.php?attachmentid=66953&d=1340384855

also, if you have the plastic that goes round the 3 fan dials.....oh and the fuse box.

Not sure I saw it mentioned, but on the lookout for the long plastic strip on drivers door where the door meets the window above the door card.

cheers

Hi mate yep have the cover for the fan dials and the fusebox. No cig lighter box or the trim for drivers side.

If u want the other 2 let me know

I'll check for u buddy

Cheers, if you could also give me a price on couriering the parcel shelf & speakers to Shipley, West Yorkshire.

Thanks mate.

Hi mate yep have the cover for the fan dials and the fusebox. No cig lighter box or the trim for drivers side.

If u want the other 2 let me know

PM'd you mate

Ah thats a shame on the wheel.

yeah just let me know about the carpets over the weekend...

thanks,

laurence.

Hi laurence

---------- Post added at 7:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 7:34 AM ----------

Hi laurence

Cheers, if you could also give me a price on couriering the parcel shelf & speakers to Shipley, West Yorkshire.

Thanks mate.

Hi mate the speakers are JBL GTO 936es I would have to test them in my car first to make sure they are fine. to send maybe quite costly due to size. but will keep you posted

Hi mate the speakers are JBL GTO 936es I would have to test them in my car first to make sure they are fine. to send maybe quite costly due to size. but will keep you posted

Ok mate, thanks for the update. Definitely interested in this, obviously as long as they're working! Also a pic of the shelf would help, if you have one?

If it is horrendously costly to post, could possibly look at picking it up, Sunderland's a fair old drive though!

Thanks again.

yeah was thinking that buddy will be driving near you done the A1 next month if that easier. will be getting it out to test to will take a pic then buddy and post it up and let you know

yeah was thinking that buddy will be driving near you done the A1 next month if that easier. will be getting it out to test to will take a pic then buddy and post it up and let you know

Nice one, sounds like a plan mate, as long as everything's in working order, let me knw where you're heading to and I'll arrange to drive out to pick it up.

Cheers