Overmind

How old are you, and how long have you had your Corrado/Corrado's?

I have been wondering what the average age of the corrado owner is and how long people generally keep their cars for. I couldn't imagine selling mine, especially as its got my mark on it now. My last Corrado I had for around 6 months but I was only 18 and I felt I didn't have the finances available to keep it in tip top condition. Now I'm 22 and working full time I decided it was time to get another so I bought my VR6 and never looked back :)

Just turned 25 , had my valver first for just over two years and then sold up and got a vr , wich ive had for just over a year again , im not one for swapping and changing cars once i have what i want i tend to come mega attached to my cars

Just turned 27, 3rd Rado owned just over a year now.

Brought my first on my 20th birthday and never looked back really and cant imagine selling now.

Probably my last vw though, cant imagine me owning any of the crap they churn out these days.

Edited by ben_wooduk

27 for my first which I had 7 months

36 now and had it almost exactly 2 years

Got my G60 in 1993 for a shade over £12k, she was just 1 year old & had 26k miles on the clock, best money I ever spent, she has been utterly reliable over 150k miles & now has a new lease of life with a replacement charger I got thro this forum that had done 25k miles from new.

Amazing car & so much fun to drive, the low down torque suits my driving style, & I didnt realise until a few years ago but she was chipped with a 68mm pulley in the 1st year of her life!

I'm 64 & really dont know what I will get to replace her when that day comes...

Just turned 27, 3rd Rado owned just over a year now.

Brought my first on my 20th birthday and never looked back really and cant imagine selling now.

Probably my last vw though, cant imagine me owning any of the crap they churn out these days.

Hear hear!

29, owned this VR for 2 weeks, she's a keeper, but had my first VR at 20 for 1 year, 9a at 23 for 4 years, 8v for 3 months at 28.

31 years old. This is my 4th Corrado, but I've had Corrado's now on and off for about 10/11 years.

39 years old, had my Storm for just over a year, been a Corrado owner for 11 years (had 12, if you include 2 breakers).

I'm 30, but currently without a Corrado though. Only managed one for 7 months before it was written off. I will be on the lookout very shortly for the next though!

Approaching 8years of ownership here and no sign of selling. 30 years old and acting like a kid whenever I'm near any rado

50 and on Rado No5, had 4 Vrs,1 G60 and spent a shed load of cash on them over 14yrs