Overmind

How old are you, and how long have you had your Corrado/Corrado's?

40. Had first Corrado when aged 24 (1.8 16v), then got a VR6 but part-ex'd for a new Mk4 Golf GTi in 1999. Returned to the fold in 2009 with my Storm, currently SORN'd and on holiday in Yorkshire whilst I'm working down-under for 2 years.

interesting thread :) - Wullie, very impressive to still be a Corrado owner AND enthusiastic at that age! 41 and had the Corrado since 2004

Im 33, have had 2 and a half corrados and think i may have to get another at some point...

37 and owned mine since 2008, drove it for 2 years before buying it as was my brothers car before.......... Glad to see I'm not the only old F^&%^& here!!!!!!!!!!!!!! From the posts, thought everyone was 19!!!

37 and owned mine since 2008, drove it for 2 years before buying it as was my brothers car before.......... Glad to see I'm not the only old F^&%^& here!!!!!!!!!!!!!! From the posts,

thought everyone was 19!!!

Think thats called young at heart haha

31 & had my valver for a year now & just bought a G60 for a project:thumbleft:

Grats and welcome to forum... show us some pictures :)img]<blockquote data-ipsQuote="" class="

[/img]

I hope these links work. These were photos the seller took, I'll take some better ones soon in good light.

My plans are to return it to its former glory, as oem as possible and hope it isn't too much of a moneypit.

I loved the 130 mile drive home though!

interesting thread :) - Wullie, very impressive to still be a Corrado owner AND enthusiastic at that age! 41 and had the Corrado since 2004

Age is just a number, life is a state of mind. Though some people say my mind is in a heck of a state. Anyway, I defy anyone to drive a Corado and not feel younger.

40 and on my second one. First was my aqua blue 2.0 16v(which i still regret selling) for 4/5 years and now have the VR6 which i've had just over 3 years........and is running as well as it ever has, can't ever see it leaving 8)

20 years old and owned my H reg 16v just over a year - still making me smile :thumbleft:

I am 42 and vow never to be without a Corrado. First Blackberry Corrado VR bought in 1999 . Still on drive and used as a daily, mileage 178K

Next one bought 2009 Blackberry Turbo 4x4 - Sold Jun 12

Could not be without 2 so Blackberry 3 bought Jul 12 - 90K FSH

67 years old and 2nd owner of a Storm since 2002.

Selling this year, probably.

Edited by craigowl

67 years old and 2nd owner of a Storm since 2002.

May sell this year to younger 60-something who has expressed interest.

I don't believe you!! :cool:

---------- Post added at 12:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:17 PM ----------

I'm 107 and have had my Corrado since 1989
or you!! :cool:

LOL, OK I'm 39 and had my rado since 2003 :D

I'd be interested to see how many miles folks have covered in theirs too. I've done 133,000 in mine.