sharpy-vr6

Who wants to help me get onto the cover of nuts magazine??

Hi as the title says i have the great and rare opportunity to appear on the cover of nuts :D with some beautiful girls.

i got this opportunity the other week while at ultimate street car i took a picture with 4 stunning nuts ladies and i was told that within the week the picture would be on facebook and whatever photo gets the most likes will be on the cover :o :dance: :cheers:

at the moment i have the 2nd most likes and decided in a humilating and desperate act i would ask the lovely gentleman of this forum to click and like the photo :thumbleft:

here is the photo for you all to enjoy and take the **** out of my useless facial expression :|

[ATTACH=CONFIG]68906[/ATTACH]

and the link you have to click on to like is here:

thats on emerge energy drinks facebook page so open to everyone to click and like :)

i will donate money to the forum if i get enough likes :D

this means alot to me haha thanks lads

you cant be doing to much wrong :p.

lucky sod i wouldnt kick her out the bed for farting i can tell you that. hats of to you :salute:

I have quite a few un-published pics but they are for my eyes only ;)

Hmmm.

Could be time for a username change.

I am, however, quite open to bribes lol

Hmmm.

Could be time for a username change.

I am, however, quite open to bribes lol

I like your thinking mate

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk 2

ex has been in Nuts mag ;)

Voted for you ;)

Mine too :lol: they should change the name from nuts to sluts, she was a right dirty bitch :p

The night i met her in town we were all over each other and i said (Im some well worded way at the time), i think your a nice girl so ill get your number and take you out sometime,her reply how about you take me back to yours,**** me all over and take me out still.......giggity :lol:

Edited by corrado_sunderland

How has everyone on here dated a bedroom babe im putting it down to the cars ;)

And about my lack of a snile i was trying for a shocked look and ended up like a pleb

Yeah we need some pictures of her as well before you become Corrado_Newcastle ;)

Yeah we need some pictures of her as well before you become Corrado_Newcastle ;)

Keep working we will get photos ;)

Isnt he from down south :lol: why newcastle? i wonder if you mods still have them pics i put on as ive lost them all now,imagine how mental shed go if she knew id put her tits on here hahaha

Isnt he from down south :lol: why newcastle? i wonder if you mods still have them pics i put on as ive lost them all now,imagine how mental shed go if she knew id put her tits on here hahaha

If pictures have been up before for the mods i would pay good money for a search through the archives :)

Mucked up good and proper there..

I'd say so, how the f*** did you bag that?? You've got to be packing some. :eek:

you cant be doing to much wrong :p.

lucky sod i wouldnt kick her out the bed for farting i can tell you that. hats of to you :salute:

Farting? She could s*** on my chest and kill my cat for all i care. :norty:

I'd say so, how the f*** did you bag that?? You've got to be packing some. :eek:

Farting? She could s*** on my chest and kill my cat for all i care. :norty:

Its only a cat at the end of the day if it was a dog thats a different matter