Goldie

Goldies 94 VR6… New Daily...

I have to say I wouldn't look twice at the Nothelles if  I saw them on the shelf, but somehow they really do look the business on the Corrado! Looks lovely in the Satin silver as well, really works well on the car and shows off the angles and emphasises the arches.

Is it just me or do your bumper gaps look particularly tight? (Oo-er… etc, etc!)

Edited by oneohtwo

A few updates from me. I have put them on Facebook but am keen to keep this thread going. 

French fog and headlights. Delighted. They look better than I had hoped they would. 

Next up is the black headlining. I have the black interior light, visors, custom vinyl sunroof mech panel so it’s on to trimming soon. Needless to say I’ll be talking to another Corrado lunatic for guidance on this. 

Oh and once business is up and running I’ll be getting the venoms refurbed for fitting. Exciting. 

2E62D402-386A-423D-8136-61B3C6EEFB24.jpeg

270A58C1-BDBF-4CFF-A0F1-00B412E1E81E.jpeg

5 minutes ago, ChrisL said:

👌

who do you use for wheel refurbishment?

For solid wheels there is a place in Durham that is fine that i used for my Audi speedlines.

All my previous stuff has been done by Mike in Glasgow.

Im usually a fan of totally oem look, but your car looks sensational. Silver always looks so right on them anyway. Particularly a fan of the Karmann grille badge. Great number plate too