redhotpq

secret surveillance.........

does anybody have any knowledge of discreet/hidden video and audio recording equipment that can be used in the home that you would recommend??

(I tried getting hold of James bond but he wasnt available)

I've made a quick search but wouldnt know whats good or whats bad,,,

any help appreciated.....

thanks

Pat

Not really the foundations of a healthy relationship dude.

Not really the foundations of a healthy relationship dude.

There could be a few genuine reasons for this, but all i can think of is a female Swedish student in the bathroom who rents a room from him..............

I do think an explanation is required, even though I may not actually want to know !!!!

For £10 an hour I will hide in the aforementioned house and film what I see with my phone. I specialize in wardrobes and under beds.

Sent from my X10i using Tapatalk 2

ok guys and gals i suspect somebody of something just want to see if i'm right.......thats all!!

---------- Post added at 11:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:59 PM ----------

There could be a few genuine reasons for this, but all i can think of is a female Swedish student in the bathroom who rents a room from him..............

ha nice one daleyboy,,,,,,,,like the way ur thinking,,,,,,,,,,i wish that was the case....haha,,,,,,i'd invite you around for a look.....

---------- Post added at 11:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:03 PM ----------

For £10 an hour I will hide in the aforementioned house and film what I see with my phone. I specialize in wardrobes and under beds.

Sent from my X10i using Tapatalk 2

i'll keep u in mind........

---------- Post added at 11:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:07 PM ----------

try maplin......

cheers subcool

i did look at my post,,,11.03pm i think?

---------- Post added at 12:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:08 AM ----------

So your not going to spill the beans ?

i did,,,,11.03pm i think....

how long does it need to record for after being set?

well bristolbaron,

its not really just for a set time I want it.....I would like for it to record ideally when motion or noise is detected...

failing that continously would have to do because i dont want to miss anything...

thnks

---------- Post added at 12:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:20 AM ----------

So your not going to spill the beans ?

mmmm....beans all over swedish chick,,,,that would work for me....mm

ah, you can get keyring videocams but they'll only run for a certain amount of time. if you want something to run continuously i'd have thought you'll have to buy proper spy gear.

...........but who of what ?

I still think you have a Swedish student living at your place, maybe you think her curtains don't matching the carpet, so you just have to check............

This thread needs more bacon!

AGREED

+ this is slightly obvious why the camera is needed! i think the solution would be **** better! then she would have to sneak him round when your out! LOL

Some webcams have motion sensors built in...
..... ^ ^ ^ ^ This. I was going to suggest the same thing. The higher end Logitech web-cams have this function and records on to your hard drive when motion is detected. Must say, this is all very Cloak and Dagger/Spy Vs. Spy!! :shocked!:

Are you going to sell copy's of said Swedish girl, if so put me down for 10

Are you going to sell copy's of said Swedish girl, if so put me down for 10
I think some people are assuming a great deal here. It could be for something that is totally innocent and innocuous. If it's not, i'll have a couple of copies as well. Cheers. :D

Why start a thread, letting everyone know you plan to spy on someone and then not spill the beans?:scratch:

If you simply want to know who chaffed on your curtains, I will save you the hassle. It was me.

If you simply want to know who chaffed on your curtains, I will save you the hassle. It was me.
Ewwwww..... ya muck pup.

I wish this sort of technology was around when I suspected my flatmate of wearing my pants, rather than actually having to confront him whilst wearing them lol

I wish this sort of technology was around when I suspected my flatmate of wearing my pants, rather than actually having to confront him whilst wearing them lol

:lol: dirty *******, i would of **** in a few pairs and hid my others