Sign in to follow this  
chris CORRADO

SOME OF THE WORST CORRADOS EVER... RICED !!!!!!! NOOOOOO ;-)

Some nasty corrados in the first page of this thread, my god!

Looks like half of them have poured super glue on their cars and ram raided carnography or 'ripspeed'.

the wheels on the Nothelle Corrado look like they came from a SAAB. besides the lights, grill, and wheels that thing looks pretty stock. i would dump the lights and rims and be happy with the car. as for about 98% of those cars, i feel i need to take a walk outside to vomit.

you've been busy mate :)

some right dog sh!t there though :mad:

p.s. thats bronze volvo is in Oxford, done by a local firm

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

that cream one has to be THE WORST - why anyone is allowed to turn a corrado into a 'capri ghia' without punishment, i dont know

Some may say 'each to their own'.

:roll:

I say they all have a lead deficiency problem - they should all be shot.

Its good to see someone who's prepared to do that much research for the sake of givin us all a good laugh. well done.

The nature of the corrado is one of 'less is more' in my book. Our friendly neiborhood germans have done the hard work, all that is really required is to tweak and personalise.

I mean really aren't there enough Orions and Novas out there for these people to f**k up. Leave the Corrado alone there aint that many after all! :mad:

I like the Nothelle too - I like the lights - don't think they look terrible but wouldn't dream of converting mine to that arrangement but seeing a tastefully modified Corrado with those lights wouldnt repulse me. I think it looks ok - different but ok. Still sticks to the VW look.

Madjackal,

cheers mate i just was shocked like all of us and i had to bring this froum up to grips with the novaed up corrados we have in our neighouring countrys....

Hello all.

In the 2 months leading up to christmas, I was searching high and low for my now beloved C, and I kept on seeing a blue, supposedly Max Power project Corrado in the NW Auto Trader.

Every week it was the same photo: Rear quarter, worms eye view which gave little away of the potential nightmare which could've been going on at the front end, I used to scratch my head and wonder how people could do it to one of the already best looking cars you could buy.

Even now, 6 months after getting one I still sometimes stare into space and wonder what the monstrosity could have looked like.

Apologies if it now belongs to anyone here, but I was half hoping to see it in that list of dogs above so i can finally get some sleep at night! :wink:

Can anyone help me out here?

Cheers.

I think the quad lights were a Nothelle in house development. I looked into getting some years ago when I had my 16v but apparently they didn't make many so chances of finding them are v.slim. I think they look really nice, remind me of the MK1 scirocco.

:roll: Pretty disgusting, but must agree the Nothelle isn't that bad, its different without being bloody awful, unlike the rest!

if you liked those try looking on topgear.com and look at CARBAGE loads of chimped up motors on there

(chimp is our local term for the burbery clad plonkers usually found trying to hide behind nova, corsa, saxo, 206 door pillars and hanging around the tesco car park at night) :mad:

please if youre going to sell you c (dont know why you ever would) it should be like selling puppies or having a child adopted the prospective buyer should be strictly vetted, no signs of burbery, baseball caps, tracksuits, trouserlegs tucked into socks, listening to the streets (i really hate the streets), and if they say tidy laa at any point just tell them they cant buy it.

then possibly this kind of garbage wont find its way onto the roads.

p.s. why do people with golfs allways want to fit jetta lights and people with jettas allways want golf lights????? theres no pleasing some people

Hm - think you've been a little unfair on this one.

The Nothelle Corrado's are suitably rare and quite desirable.. I don't think they belong in the same league as some of the other monstrosities you posted at all!

But overall.. my god.. there are some monsters there. Terrible :(

I´ve kind a like this one here...

Not very modded, and i love black Corrados too! 8)