Supercharged Will

Which top mounts to fit on G60 on coilover

Tried searching and there's lots of old treads but nothing that new so thought I'd re-ask the question.

I need to replace my top mounts, my car was originally a g60 but now has a VR6 engine on koni coilover. Which top mounts should I use? I've read VR6 mounts would be better, but would these work with my coilovers?

Also is it worth trying an upgraded top mount if they exist?

Yes you might need to do the top/spring plates. I can't remember much about the rears.

Sent from my X10i using Tapatalk 2

Somewhere I've posted the parts diagrams of the two front suspension types, essentially you need everything other than the damper itself, coilovers really just replace the damper/strut so the same applies. Iirc there are several parts you need, the later spring top plates are needed to work with the two piece mountings/bearings and then there's a couple of nuts etc that go with them, the top hats (the bit you see in the engine bay) are different too. Not sue about the bump stops and dust covers as these fit the conventional strut/ damper so may not be relevant for a coilovers.