corrado_sunderland

Resident evil 6,anyone played it yet then?

Bought it yesterday, a bit 'meh' so far although I've only played for about an hour. Bit like RE5. Resident Evil 4 was the best IMO, it would take something special to top that!

Not played yet, though I will be buying it as soon as the price will drop - meanwhile awaiting "Xcom: EU" eagerly!

Played RE1, RE2 and RE5 and I am a great fan of the series... only zombies that are truly scary are in RE ofc. So far reading the reviews and some feedback I have a bit of mixed feelings, but one thing is for sure you are getting a good, solid amount of entertainment with RE6.

Here is a nice movie review made by IGN: http://uk.ign.com/articles/2012/10/01/resident-evil-6-review

ps. Would love RE series back to it's roots, of a horror survival game rather than action packed shoot-out.. but hey I would buy it straight away if not for Xcom game... RE6 will have to get in line ^^

Edited by guildmage

Re4 was awesome, 5 would have been good had it not been a resident evil game as it was too much of a departure, I played the demo of 6 and did leons campaign which was with zombies but theres still something missing.

Seems so so again to me, i never liked all the new games with storylines differing from horror they seemed ok from watching friends but they are not what i want from a res game so looks like i might miss this one too :(

Just played a bit more, the game gets a lot better once you get the shotgun!

Resident Evil 4 was the best IMO, it would take something special to top that!

Agreed! The monastery levels were brilliant.

I got it today and first impressions its pretty **** really, controls seems rather notchy,grafix are below par and me3 ****ed all over them and this is new :o and ive had to put the game brightness on full as you could barely see enemies in the dark parts of lit rooms it was so bad but i did it per the set up and was way too dark,ill be playing it all the way through but its no half life thats for sure and a poor effort i think, even the fact parts of rooms have invisible barriers in irritates me immensely

Edited by corrado_sunderland

Nah this game is a complete pile of ****, the camera views are awful,grafix, gameplay everything about it.The damn thing moves the camera around you constantly so you miss with shots or end up facing different to how you were before....totally awful to the point where im considering taking it back,capcom such homo dick