Hofmiester

Any Raddo owners in the North East?

Would like to meet up with fellow owners, maybe even get a regular meet going if there are enough of us.

UPDATE:

Looks like we have some decent numbers interested and I've spoken to a few others who aren't on this thread so I'm building a list of people's locations below so we can work out a convenient location. If you haven't already stated your location in thread, can you pm or post location please.

Hofmiester (Ron) - Newcastle upon Tyne

Daniboy1_2_3 - Yarm

Lilfuzzer - Sunderland

Redborbet - Hull

Rumpsteak94 - Sunderland

1001cooper - Ingleby

20vtvw - Harrogate

NRC - Leeds

Fragsxr - Newcastle

timthetinyhorse - Blyth

Vw_chris - Newcastle

Michael'dutham' - Durham

JonnyG60 - Durham (no car until after April)

Cheers

Ron

Edited by Hofmiester

Sunderland here

---------- Post added at 7:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 7:21 AM ----------

Just noticed u have mooks old one nice purchase :)

Im in hull and theres a few of us round here

Id be willing to travell a bit to meet in the middle every other month or so , and it might bring a few more cars together , id say it would be just over an hour each way to the middle

I'm in Newcastle and again, happy to travel up to an hour.

Best place to meet would be somewhere is south Tyneside/north Yorkshire.

Probably not the ideal time of year to start this but let's see how many peeps we can get :)

Lilfuzzer: yep bought Mooks car, she's a peach and just needs a little tidying.

Well maybe a decision can be made where a meet in the middle could be done , at a destination where we could find some good roads with a pub or something on the way for a stop

Well maybe a decision can be made where a meet in the middle could be done , at a destination where we could find some good roads with a pub or something on the way for a stop

Sorry, I kicked this thread off and then went quiet ;) things are hectic at work right now.

Totally agreed that a nice spot with good roads and pub would be ideal.

I know loads of places up here in Northumbria but not much south of Durham. I think we have enough folks to make a decent mini meet.....any suggestions on location?

Looking at the map id say between newcastle , hull and leeds , the north yorkshire moors national park is a central point and has to have some interesting places to have a meet , provinding that everyone is willing to drive

I think a date would be a good start poing so we can gauge who would be able to turn up and plenty of notice aswell so people can arrange the day so a month in advance sounds about right

Then once we have a decent amount of cars maybe then choose a place to meet

Im not one for arranging things but after reading the dying death thread about the forum i suppose more people are going to have to get involved to keep these meets hapning

Ill see who else posts up on here who are intrested and in the mean time have a look on the maps for a decent meet point

Good lad Matt glad u taking that on :)

Pretty busy for me till new year so I will struggle to get to any in the immediate future.

Oh and I don't mind driving if I can drive to surrey for national day lol

I'm in Harrogate and would come to a meet when one is arranged ,my c only really gets out to go 1 mile to work and back,,,need an excuse to go for a blast!

Well sounds like a few people are interested so this could be a hit

Cheers chris hopefully get one sorted and meet up for a blast

Ill have a look for some places to go and start a seperate thread with a titlle hopefully a few more people will have a look at

Any dates in mind? The weather is closing in so what ever we choose, there is a good chance it will be ****ing it down.....or snowing ;)

I can do,

18th Nov

2nd Dec

8/9th Dec

15/16th Dec

newcastle here, would be up for that. c not on the road for another few weeks like but how about helmsley for a meet, travelling from the north the b1257 into there is an amazing road.

newcastle here, would be up for that. c not on the road for another few weeks like but how about helmsley for a meet, travelling from the north the b1257 into there is an amazing road.

Helmsley would be a good place to meet, nice spot!

I'm Newcastle too....well blyth to be exact, anyone know who has the red VR6 knocking around the area with transporter vents, spotted it the other day.....

Afraid I won't be able to do much this side of Christmas as the car is off the road for a bit as its leaking (footwell is like a small pond) so taking the opportunity to do the intake mani etc.

I had wondered who had bought mooks rado, I would be well game for a meet once the car is back on the road and the red VR is up to standard.

Great stuff! I think you are right, with this weather and the fact that my dash is now in bits.....more likely other side of Xmas now.

I steadily returning the car to tip top condition, luckily it was is good shape anyway but lot of little annoying things that are common to the Raddo that I am fixing. Going for an OEM+ look and all the work I am doing is intended to make the car a keeper as I plan to hold onto it for many years ;)

Ron

Iv still not forgot about this either and im still very much up for a meet

The weather is coming in very ****ty now and like everyone else is im now very busy up till christmas and my footwells are both soaked so its carpets out for me aswell wich i wasnt wanting with only weekends free up to christmas

Will still look for a venue tho and ill still start a thread when iv found somewer

ive had my corrado roughly 2 weeks now, pretty eager to see other people cars and have a look at what mods/changes theyve done to their cars, im based in newcastle too, would be good if we could sort out a meet somewhere

ive had my corrado roughly 2 weeks now, pretty eager to see other people cars and have a look at what mods/changes theyve done to their cars, im based in newcastle too, would be good if we could sort out a meet somewhere

dont suppose your in blyth with a red VR with transporter vents in the wing are you??