Riley

Part of the furniture...

Just noticed I've been on here since 2004 when I bought the G60, time has flown! Who else has been hanging around here for a good while?

Longer than I thought. 2007 I joined, just after I was made redundant. But I waited two years before re-installing myself into a Corrado. Fast forward another two years and there's another on the drive.

This forum and it's over enthusiasm of anything Corrado really does have a lot to answer for.

Yea only five years so just started, took me three years to get 100 posts....:bonk:

2003! Had a break from 06 to 09 though.

Seen loads of folk come and go, crickey even seen folks come go two or three times!

This forum and it's over enthusiasm of anything Corrado really does have a lot to answer for.

Lol. It does.

So how long has this place actually been running for anyway?

Member 358 and joined back in 2003! Still going strong! I remember all my posts were in the wrong sections!

Did we just missed 10 years anniversary since it's opening?

Depends what you call the opening I guess. Andi joined as a member when he created the forum on 1 Nov 2002. The earliest thread I can find is (thread number 3):

http://the-corrado.net/showthread.php?3

Not sure what happened to threads 1 & 2. Tests probably that got deleted.

Ignore the 1970 dates - we weren't that cutting edge :lol: It looks like very late Nov/early Dec (2002) were the first posts, presumably after Andi created the different forum sections etc.

Get me, I feel like a historian :grin:

Hey Jim, it's out 10 year anniversary on the 8th. I hope you have something nice planned for me :grin:

Only 2004 for me, although it feels like longer :lol: - I think Corrado ownership does that to you...

A while! lol

Bloody hell. 5 days and it will be a decade.

15 days for me. Number 37. Bloody hell!!! I think I had my first one in 2001.

Edited by coullstar