Kevin Bacon

Parts clear out - Mostly VR6 & R32

As I no longer have a VW anymore, I thought I'd clear out some bits I've been hoarding over the years as they're of more use to you guys than me!

R32/BDE 2.8 coils. All used and all work. £6 each posted, or set of 6 for £30 posted. Ideal as spares.

Img_0033-1_zps956670a4.jpg

24V/R32 crank sensor. Used but works. £30 posted.

Img_0032-1_zps4579bfa9.jpg

R32/BDE 2.8 cam sensors. Very recent and work fine. £98+VAT each new! £30 each posted or £50 for the pair.

Img_0031_zpsbf05bacd.jpg

Genuine VR6 Blue temp sender. Used but works fine. £5 posted. SOLD

Img_0030_zps6a5292b3.jpg

Bosch 3 bar fuel regulator. For OBD2 conversions or Turbo VR6s using big injectors. £20 posted.

Img_0029_zps067066cf.jpg

Pair of Headlight plug shells. Ideal for tidying up an uprated loom. Needs new pins, which are readily available from online auto electric suppliers. £6 posted. SOLD

Img_0028-1_zpsa5623764.jpg

Pair of seat release handles, with clips. £6 posted. SOLD

Img_0027-1_zps4e7cc3e7.jpg

Red VR6 grille badge. I'm not a greedy *******, so £20 posted for this highly sought after part. Just the usual stone chips but otherwise perfect. SOLD

Img_0026-3_zps996b6a66.jpg

Window switches. All work but have the clips missing. £6 each posted. 1 DRIVER'S SIDE LEFT

Img_0025-1_zps73342130.jpg

Headlight switch. Works fine. £10 posted. SOLD

Img_0024-1_zpsbd360dbd.jpg

VR6 cam sensors. 1 x new and 2 x used but very low mileage. All work fine. £20 posted for the new one. £10 each posted for the used ones. 2 x USED ONES LEFT

Img_0023-1_zps3501007d.jpg

Bosch Coilpack. Reliable and stronger spark than standard. Fits in standard cradle. Comes with plug, just needs 4 pins. Very simple wiring changes required. A good upgrade for tinkerers. £30 posted. SOLD

Img_0022-1_zps55fdb6cb.jpg

Standard coilpack (genuine). Just the coils (replaces the part that cracks), easy to fit. Very low mileage. £20 posted. SOLD

Img_0021_zps76843b49.jpg

Edited by Kevin Bacon

I'll take the grill badge please mate.

---------- Post added at 8:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 8:26 PM ----------

Bugger!

Kev, i'll have the headlight shells, headlight switch and one pass and one drivers window switch please,

Kev, i'll have the headlight shells, headlight switch and one pass and one drivers window switch please,

Kev, can I have the seat release handles please.

I'll take the standard coil pack thingy please :)

Thanks guys, PM's in your inboxes :D

New vr6 cam sensor £20 please

Blue temp sensor olease mate posted to hull give us a pm and ill sort payment out

Thanks guys. PM'd!

Winchbietch, Fla and Daves16V - You should get your bits on Monday.

I'm doing another post run on Monday, so easypops, redborbet & JonVR6, you'll get yours on Tuesday.

---------- Post added at 3:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 3:58 PM ----------

Is the Bosch 3 bar fuel regulator new?

If so I'll take it please.

I bought it new from VW, yes, but it's been used on my VRT engine very briefly.

Would the R32 coils fit through the stock VR6 inlet manifold? Tempted to swap over from coilpack as mine keep dying!

Stone

Kev, first of all really sad you're no longer part of the crowd. What did you go with for the fun factor in the end?

The coil packs, will they work with my mk5 BUB engine? I have a few that have been hit worst with water ingress and really think these might not last.

Would the R32 coils fit through the stock VR6 inlet manifold? Tempted to swap over from coilpack as mine keep dying!

I'm afraid not mate! Nice idea though. You need a short runner to run anything other than the stock coilpack.

Kev, first of all really sad you're no longer part of the crowd. What did you go with for the fun factor in the end?

The coil packs, will they work with my mk5 BUB engine? I have a few that have been hit worst with water ingress and really think these might not last.

I haven't bought a fun replacement yet as I'm [still]waiting to move house first. It will almost most likely be German though!

Yeah they were from a BDB/BUB engine anyway mate :D

Handles received, cheers Kev.

Thanks Dave