G60MAT

WANTED: 2x Recaro A8 Front Seats

Wanted: 2x Recaro A8 Front Seats, not bothered about colour or bases, let me know what you have! :)

Edited by G60MAT

Thanks Alex, I'll take them! However I'm now looking for a second set for another car! Keep em coming! :)

Hard to find, specially if you'd like one in leather. Took me few good years to buy one I have and they cost fortune.

Your price on ebay seem's a fair price how much are these new from recaro 2k+ each?

Your price on ebay seem's a fair price how much are these new from recaro 2k+ each?

Something about that. Last time when I contact them they said that leather are not available and price for cloth were 2200 euro each.

Good cloth are usually sells around 2k eur

I only seen one set in leather for sale in UK within last 6 years and this is the one I bought.

Stil thinking about trying them in my evo. No bother if they sell or not. WIll use them in some car, sooner or later.

Something about that. Last time when I contact them they said that leather are not available and price for cloth were 2200 euro each.

Good cloth are usually sells around 2k eur

I only seen one set in leather for sale in UK within last 6 years and this is the one I bought.

Stil thinking about trying them in my evo. No bother if they sell or not. WIll use them in some car, sooner or later.

I like the little bit of scottishness coming in to you post "No bother if they sell or not" :lol: Stick them in the EVO :thumbleft:

That's for one's from a certain area i won't say anymore incase i upset anyone:p