Sean_Jaymo

Badge clips

I have 15 of the badge clips for the rear badges spare sat around if anybody wants them. Genuine items, brand spanking new!

You need 2 for the rear VW roundel and 3 for the Corrado script.

First come first served;

£3.00 for 2

£3.50 for 3

£4.50 for 5

All prices are delivered first class. Paypal or Bank transfer, either way, I'm happy! I'm In Lincolnshire if people want to collect and save them selves the cost of a stamp!

20130326_144046_zpse51b51ed.jpg

Actually 79p each, but I had been given 20, instead of 2 by my local incompetent dealer. I'm giving people the option to take my spares off me for less than the cost of them driving to their local dealer. £1.58 for 2, plus 60p for the stamp, plus an envelope, plus paypal costs and then 50p per item there after. Your opinion is yours if you think i'm ripping people off but I think i'm being fair here. Even if you only pay around 40p an item, I feel i'm still being fair.

I happen to live about 40 mins each way from my closest dealer and would have happily bought them online if it were cheaper than me driving that distance.

I'm selling 15 on, not 1500...

Edited by Sean_Jaymo
Can't spell

Actually 79p each, but I had been given 20, instead of 2 by my local incompetent dealer. I'm giving people the option to take my spares off me for less than the cost of them driving to their local dealer. £1.58 for 2, plus 60p for the stamp, plus an envelope, plus paypal costs and then 50p per item there after. Your opinion is yours if you think i'm ripping people off but I think i'm being fair here. Even if you only pay around 40p an item, I feel i'm still being fair.

I happen to live about 40 mins each way from my closest dealer and would have happily bought them online if it were cheaper than me driving that distance.

I'm selling 15 on, not 1500...

i agree i live 30 miles from my nearest VW dealer and euro part which deliver dont do these clips

this is a bargain for someone like me that lives in the country

cheers stu ..

Woah there! :lol: Fairplay then Sean- doubled in price since I bought some a year or two back. That's the way of parts at the mo :(

Had the same thing happened to me...Only wanted 6 or so but VW dealership says cant do it only sell in bags of 20 !!!...so had to fork out for a bag of 20.

Edited by VWVW

Had the same thing happened to me...Only wanted 6 or so but VW dealership says cant do it only sell in bags of 20 !!!...so had to fork out for a bag of 20.

Same here :rolleyes:

That'll be because the dealer gets supplied with a bag from VW as a minimum order, the fusebox clips work the same way, and most dealers don't want to sit on parts they are very unlikely to sell in any great number.

5 More sold.

Just 5 left!

I'll take your last 5 if you've still got 'em. PM me payment details.

Thanks

Charlie