Sean_Jaymo

Corrado Part Duex - 24V Aqua Blue - She's gone.

Just to see how effective my new brakes were in comparison to the standard crap. I'd love some big AP's or something but they don't fit under my wheels and I like those too much to give them up for brakes, especially if the VW OE stuff can stop you so quickly when tweaked with braided lines and a Teves20 system. Better pads next for me!

Ferodo ds2500 ds3000 group buy lol

I don't think you can ds2500 to fit these calipers and the 3000 are race pads which may be a bit overkill/dangerous for the road.

Ds2500 are brilliant , there a bit slow on the bite when there cold but once you get them warmed up they get so much better , then it just seems that the quicker you go and the more you use the brakes they just keep getting better and better

The thing with grippy pads is the dust they produce. If you've got freshly painted wheels and don't tend to drive hard all the time I'd stick with OEM.

If you don't mind the dust then pagid RS series pads get good reviews, if a little expensive. Avoid EBC in my experience. The red's I had on the standard calipers weren't up to much, and the yellow I'm running on the AP's are terrible went cold so not really suitable for road driving.

I do about 6 or 7 k a year and I do tend to keep the car cleaned and the wheels waxed so that tends to make maintenance easier. I'm in no rush to do anything yet as I'm in the middle of changing jobs.

Yes you can , replace them all if you can aswell

I also ised dynomat on the doors to stop the rattles and i used about 30 sheets of sticky back felt to littally cover the back of every bit of the back of every interior part

No rattles for me

Well the plan is over the next few months to sort the Sunroof out and he head lining needs a clean. Also want to replace the carpet so it'll be gutted out entirely and redone!

Yes you can , replace them all if you can aswell

I also ised dynomat on the doors to stop the rattles and i used about 30 sheets of sticky back felt to littally cover the back of every bit of the back of every interior part

No rattles for me

Don't suppose you have any part numbers mate?

Sorry mic i dont , when i removed all my interior clips i took a selection to vw and we went through all the clips on the computer and foumd the ones i needed , they only cost pennies aswell