Supercharged

Halfords 150pce Socket Set for £71.88

That's a good price. There are also some good deals on again with the Professional and Indiustrial cabinets.

Well its 79.99 for me but just bought myself another one as already had one but for that price I can't miss it.

---------- Post added at 12:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:36 AM ----------

Forgot to add cupon :(

Cheap indeed although they are not quite as good as they once where - the newer ratchets are a bit less durable for some reason.

How?

He probably works for them.

So been trying to use this code on the Halfords site, but nowhere is there an option that allows you to enter a discount code etc. I've gone through every stage of the process right up until payment and still no option. Need to have the discount applied otherwise not as good deal obviously....

Edited by BigTartanJudge

go to checkout and you can put the code, just picked my set from halfords, not many left in the store

I just got mine. Went into my local Halfords, obviously I couldn't use the promotion code, but I used my trade card and it took £5 off, so came to £74.99.

Very handy set to have, I've got the Halfords tool cabinet at home with all my tools in but this set will be great to keep in the car. Happy days.

Thread revival!

Ok so they're not still that cheap but currently £95 for the 150 piece set. Just wondering if anyone has any further discount codes or anything. Got so annoyed with my mish-mash of tools over the weekend that I think I might treat myself.

Do you want me to pick you up a set whilst I'm down there? My fees for collection and transportation are extremely reasonable!

Think the 150 piece set will do me so unless anyone does have a code available for anymore discount? I guess £95 it is.

Thanks for the offer mate but it may be a bit pointless seeing as my miss mash of tools has actually completed the conversion!

Mic, they've had a couple of flash sales recently for an extra 10% off everything - wait for the bank holiday!

I think you have to subscribe to their mailing list to receive the flash offers:)