Sign in to follow this  
karmannG60

A-pillar dual gauge pod...

Could someone pleace point out where i can get one of those for a european left hand driven corrado g60? Been searching the net but all i come up with are either US version or the UK RHD..

And are there any gauge panels that fits perfectly in the ashtray/lighter section with either 2 or 3 holes in it?

Many thanks!

-Chris

Well im not sure, some US shops says their a-pillar pods will only fit US versions cause of some seat belt things that are installed by or in the A-pillar.... :?

I have a friend on the Punto sports forum (Dont ask!) And they all have started using replacement pillars from "Nomad Racing"? These are apparently Top quality and as i say just completely replaces your existing A-Pillar. They come in either single or dual fitment and apparently look O.E.

Would anyone be interested in these? Apparently He only needs a minimum of 5 guaranteed orders before he goes ahead with it.

If anyone is interested, I can get more info

Cheers

"I have a friend on the Punto sports forum (Dont ask!)" :D

Can you estimate a price? And maybe check up if it could be possible to ship one to norway?

And are there any gauge panels that fits perfectly in the ashtray/lighter section with either 2 or 3 holes in it?

-Chris

I would like one of these too. :!:

At last i found pods for the LHD!! Placed the order but havent recieved it yet so i dont know if its a perfect fit or if they look any good. It can be found on http://www.realcar.se on the bottom of the screen its a link for english translation.

They have dual and single pods, they cost abit tho around 50-60£

If you cant find your way around the site this is the the article code for

PILLAR MOUNTS LEFT VW CORRADO DOUBLE L/HAND VWCOR100852

And

PILLAR MOUNTS LEFT VW CORRADO SINGLE L/HAND VWCOR100851

then you can mail them for info at mailto:[email protected]

My boost gauge and oil temp gauge are in the air vents in the middle of the dash of my G60. Was thinking teh ashtray idea also. Am also considering fitting a starter button from a honda S2000 in my cigarette lighter socket. Any ideas on how? Button costs £55 from Honda dealer

No i havent got it yet :? Wondering if the order came thru, cause i havent recieved any confirmation on the order..... abit scared of placing a new one but i guess these are easy to sell so i might order once more, then ill come back with pics and review!

-Chris