sparks

arse picture

the forum just bombed out on a link and i was presented with a pretty arse with the corrado logo ago her back

with Arse some thing gone wrong click here to take you back

any ideas who it belongs to ???

cheers stu ..

"But bishop, the anus is not designed for penetration."

Speaking of arses, which you are, this was the unforgettable show-stopping line quipped at coffee-time after a service at my wife's church.

The Bishop of the Episcopal Church of Scotland, attended local small churches from time to time.

On this occasion, discussions on gay relationships were in vogue and very controversial.

The line was uttered by a lovely elderly lady* - a neighbour and friend of ours - who had been a nurse all her working life.

The bishop, actually a very liberal man, seems to have taken this professional medical opinion in his stride - as it were.

Would have loved to have been there!

*RIP Beatrice.

Edited by craigowl

It would appear you laid some Stratocumulus stratiformis over it, however perhaps eaypops has induced a little ray of sunshine.

That arse picture is annoying when it displays in the office! Can get a proper look at home :)

That arse picture is annoying when it displays in the office! Can get a proper look at home :)

Not as annoying as having it happen on my phone sitting next to an old lady on the train :)

Personally I love it. Don't know who the young lady is but she has some fame and notoriety in some groups I take.

Had it a few times today

Stop boasting.

---------- Post added at 12:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:21 AM ----------

I'm not getting it, by the way - the lady and her bum.

Search really old threads and you may get an error message from the forum. Instead of getting Error 500 or whatever, please click here to return to the page you get the lovely young ladt with the comment Arse, someting has gone wrong or the like. Much more satisfactory. I think I'll go and do some ols searches now.

Oh, bristolb, I feel an excommunication coming on!

---------- Post added at 11:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:17 AM ----------

One of today's Lidl speshuls.

A toilet seat with brown starfish on it?

Who said the Germans had no sense of humour?

http://www.lidl.co.uk/cps/rde/www_lidl_uk/hs.xsl/our-offers-2491.htm?action=showDetail&id=1294&ar=11

Or as Sean Connery would say, "Shomeone didn't sh*t down shtraight."

Off the charts!!!! or should I say seat!! :lol:- .............

Or as Sean Connery would say, "Shomeone didn't sh*t down shtraight."