fla

Forum Group-Buy:VR Stainless tank straps

Hi mate

Whilst I have the cash I thought I would send my payment to, I trust you have received.

Many thanks for arranging.

Regards

Hi Axcel, What is your name so we can check it off the list - I'm assuming it's something related to or close to Axcel (excuse the low intelligence here!!)?

---------- Post added at 10:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:18 AM ----------

Tank straps look good

Hi Lee, do post up some pics, always good to see on others' cars.

Sorry for being dumb but I've just noticed people mentioning different size tanks?

I have a 93 VR will these fit?

Hi, just checking that you got my payment ok

yes, many thanks.

---------- Post added at 1:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 1:10 PM ----------

Sorry for being dumb but I've just noticed people mentioning different size tanks?

I have a 93 VR will these fit?

Not a dumb question at all - yes they will fit.

As a general comment, if you check your fuel gauge and it shows 70litres as a max then you'll be fine.

---------- Post added at 1:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 1:12 PM ----------

Payment sent.

Thanks for sorting this out.

Cheers

Gus

Many thanks Gus.

---------- Post added at 1:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 1:13 PM ----------

I've updated the list so anyone whose name has not been marked please let me know. Meanwhile, if we can get three more payments we can get the next batch sent out. There are I fact 20 sets available so if we have 10 more then it'll mean a reduced wait.

We're not following the order of the list as I assume some people are on leave right now, so as soon as you've paid, let me now and we'll take it from there.

Hi

Do I pay now or when i'm added to list? Don't want to queue jump.

Thanks

Steve

Hi

Put me down for a 15 gallon tank strap set please.

Thanks

Steve

Hi fla,

I'm already on the list for a 70 litre set for VR but could you make them a non polished set please. If you could let me know when they are available I'll get a payment straight over to you. Thanks.

fla,

I have just sent money over for 1x set of VR6 70 litre tank straps (Non polished if possible)

Many thanks for organising this

Matt

thanks chaps. I'll make a list of those wanting a non-polished set shortly so we can get them all in one batch.

HI Fla

Have paid.

Can you please add me to the list for a 70 litre/ 15 gallon tank strap set. Not to fussed about polished or non polished. It'll be a lot better then RUST.

Thanks

Steve

HI Fla

Have paid.

Can you please add me to the list for a 70 litre/ 15 gallon tank strap set. Not to fussed about polished or non polished. It'll be a lot better then RUST.

Thanks

Steve

Hi Steve,

amended accordingly.

I've updated the list, plus included the payment info on the first page (should have done this before!) Please let me know if you've not been checked off as having paid.

The 55 litre tanks traps are also available, so just mention this when you make payment. As before, we will need 10 off for a batch.

As always any issues just let me know.

HI Fla

Have paid.

Thanks

Steve

Hi Steve,

amended accordingly.

I've updated the list, plus included the payment info on the first page (should have done this before!) Please let me know if you've not been checked off as having paid.

The 55 litre tanks traps are also available, so just mention this when you make payment. As before, we will need 10 off for a batch.

As always any issues just let me know.

Got my set the other day :)

thanks for letting me know, hope you're pleased with them.

Payment sent for a set of VR6 straps. Cheers.

Thanks Tony, updated accordingly.

Hi,

Sorry to come to this thread a bit late. Please can you confirm we receive the following:

* three 304 stainless steel tensioning straps for 70 litre tank (un-folded as per posts #143-#147 on page 15)

* 5x stainless bolts and washers (post #130 on page 13)

* can have option of non-polished straps

Many thanks

PS: As I was looking at the parts list, here are the relevant details which may answer a couple of queries buried in the thread:

[COR/1995 (S)/MG 2/SG 01/ILL 65-00]

Pos 27 535 201 653 Tensioning strap (left) 1x

Pos 28 535 201 654 Tensioning strap (right) 2x

Pos 30 111 129 720 Washer (8,4) 5x

Pos 31 N 010 242 22 Hexagonal head bolt M8x25 5x

NB: the part numbers may be superseded.

* three 304 stainless steel tensioning straps for 70 litre tank (un-folded as per posts #143-#147 on page 15)

* 5x stainless bolts and washers (post #130 on page 13)

Yup, that's what I got (polished version)