VR6 Gar

Hi honey i'm home.

Well after selling my VR6 to a mate back in sept 2011 for Audi S4 ownership I am soon to be back in a 'Rado. :dance:

Agreed a price over the phone and put down a deposit. Picking it up from Aberdeen on Saturday, then driving it 580 miles back to Exeter with a stop off at my folks in Lancs for the night.

Can't bloomin wait, already planning what to do to it. :thumbleft:

The car will need no introduction to those who have not been under a proverbial rock for the last few years.

DSC_0064_zpscb4d965a.jpg

i knew you would be back to rado ownership, i liked your last one this one is going to be awesome lol all the best gareth

p.s i wish i could buy your S4 mate for the missus!!!

Soo soo jealous, my favourite corrado of all time!!! I think you need to put an R32 in the bay and sell me the engine :p

Great choice, its been one of my favourites, look forward to seeing more pictures of it and hearing how much fun the drive is

Cheers guys.

Wasn't too enamoured with the thought of driving a new car 580 miles home so took out Greenflag home recovery to be on the safe side, not that VR6' are known for their unreliability or anything :p