Byrd

Problem Accessing CARS FOR SALE

Can one of the mods assist- last 3 days have been unable to access cars for sale- Note pops up saying invalid link- contact a moderator......?/?? Perhaps some of you also experiencing this? regards, Jason

Having the same problem here, getting the message 'No Thread specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator'

Any help would be appreciated however not seeing things I can't afford is no biggie :LOL:

They're working fine for me, even when not logged in..

Can you provide the link which is causing you this problem?

Thanks.

Andi I have been getting this also...

e.g.

http://the-corrado.net/showthread.php?81256-24v-VR6-Dark-Burgundy-Pearl-for-£2600-in-Edinburgh

Having the same problem here, getting the message 'No Thread specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator'

Any help would be appreciated however not seeing things I can't afford is no biggie :LOL:

---------- Post added at 7:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 7:06 AM ----------

ditto...this one

http://the-corrado.net/showthread.php?81233-Twilight-Violet-VR6-for-£2900-in-Carterton

HTH

Alex

One I've had a couple of times now... go to edit a post and there's nothing in the edit box to edit :scratch:

Seems like my problem has been sorted out, can now access posts in the "cars for sale" section!! Hopefully same for u guys?....... Damn ghosts in the machine!!! ....:shrug:

Mr Bloggs you are quite correct- Only the ad posted today works :pale:........................!?!? The ghost has returned!!!!!

I also have this in the 'Parts for Sale' section

Edit: actually just my 'for sale' thread

Edited by fla

*bump*

Admins, any ideas? still broken :)

Nope - as it works in my test account, my account, and when not logged in at all...!

Bit of a head scratcher at the moment! :scratch:

That might narrow it down to a permissions issue or just a glitch within the 'regular' user group then? Or is your test account technically a 'regular' user? I can't replicate the issue either.

Maybe the connection is that you need to have written a sh*t advert :scratch:

I keep getting this as well - taken a screenshot of the message.....

[ATTACH=CONFIG]74537[/ATTACH]

Had this several times now.

Hmmm, I can only reproduce this when I use Internet Explorer...

Lemme guess - you're all using IE aren't you..?

---------- Post added at 8:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 8:09 PM ----------

Ok, it seems that IE can no longer handle URLs with a £ in the address... *shrugs*

As most of the For Sale URLs had the title in the URL itself, they had a £ too, so would fail in IE.

So for now, I've disabled the 'pretty' URLs so you're just directed to the topic number or forum number - no name in the URL.

​Seems to be working... Let me know?