Byrd

Plastic Door Card Clips

Does anybody know if/ where we can get the plastic door clips that run along the bottom of the door cards.....? :scratch: Perhaps someone has some they want to shift? Need 4 or 5? Part No. 535 867 299B.

Edited by Byrd

Hi Byrd

If you mean the 1's that help secure the door card to the interior body they should be available from the stealers.

I got some a few years ago as i squashed a couple when putting a read card back in - i can have a look at how many i have left if you want? if i have enough spare remaining i can always post you a couple ;)

Sounds like the right ones!!1 I will post a pic tomorrow of the part to make sure............Thats great Goldfinger, if they are correct I will pay you for them. My wife is in the Midlands now until next Saturday so you could post to her. Will get part up today some time.:cheers:

Sounds like the right ones!!1 I will post a pic tomorrow of the part to make sure............Thats great Goldfinger, if they are correct I will pay you for them. My wife is in the Midlands now until next Saturday so you could post to her. Will get part up today some time.:cheers:

OK m8 cool. I will check once i get home later & let you know for certain.

& dont worry about payment, if i have enough i will send you them FOC :) IIRC i had to buy a 'bag' of them as VW wouldnt sell me just a couple

Oh, thats not the clips i had in mind....sorry Byrd

i thought you meant the ones that just slide into the door card & then fasten into the appropriate hole on the body

Ok Cool Thanks anyway Goldfinger, Leon thanks for the Link will have to go that route- the dealers here in SA dont have the part. 5 GBP for 4 and then still postage - gonna need 2 packs.........STEEP!!!!

Matt, do you have a link? Been on the site and nothing comes up with a part no. searc and looked under Golf Mk2 and Scirocco and nothing there either.....?

Matt, I might have said this before, but- YOU THE MAN! :cheers: Dragon, thanks for that link......got to it no problem............Would rather support these guys than E-bay, although I think I have already bought something from the guy CHUBNUT who is selling them clips for 5 quid/ 4...............No problems iirc.

Edited by Byrd