G60MAT

Trimsport VW Corrado Carbon Fibre Rear Number Plate Holder

I leave this thread alone for a few days and you you all start making stuff up as you go! ;)

No reason we can't do do a rear light cover, if someone can send me one before next Wed, we can test mould one next week and look at viability and cost.

Thanks again to the guys that sent the UK and US rear plate holders this week, we'll look at progressing to moulds late next week...

DSC07046_zps97cb0f8f.jpg

Quick update, we've now started looking at the mould making for UK and US spec holders, more updates soon! :)

Edited by G60MAT

Sorry to report we've had delays in production on this, but were are now sourcing a new mould maker and will be back on track shortly!

Mat at least you have went out your way to try and get thing's moving regarding this.Anybody that is interested I'm sure will be patient, plus they would rather it was right which you are obviously making sure of. ;)

Thanks guys, yes its all very frustrating, but we want everything we do to be top quality and made in the UK. Developing new product lines is exciting and frustrating at the same time, but we'll get if sorted! :)

Hey Matt, how's it going pal?

Looking to get back into the fold and only realised you've taken over Trimsport! Congratulations buddy.

Do you still have your VR? Can't wait to see the carbon parts btw, we really need carbon wings and a UK supplier for 70mm splitters. :)

Hey Matt, how's it going pal?

Looking to get back into the fold and only realised you've taken over Trimsport! Congratulations buddy.

Do you still have your VR? Can't wait to see the carbon parts btw, we really need carbon wings and a UK supplier for 70mm splitters. :)

Thanks indeed! :) The VR went to a friend, but might make a comeback this year! Carbon will be sorted soon! ;)

The wheels on your website look fabulous matt. Fifteen52 I think the name was, some lovely designs

Thanks Chris, yeah they are very sweet indeed, and great quality too, we've a few sets shipping over very soon! ;)

Matt, regarding the 1552 wheels, as a ballpark figure how much are a set of 16's?

Just going to chuck a reply in here so I can find the thread when I need to, interested in the rear plinth.

Also would absolutely love the fifteen52 tarmac 3 piece wheels, I presume I'd need to take out a mortgage for them though? 16x8 & 16x8.5.