G60radoboi

Clips for under dash storage

Under the drivers side dash there are those plastic "split" pipn type clips that are square. I need some please if anyone has for sale. Please pm if you have and a price including postage. If you could also post a pic on here so i can confirm it is the right thing i am after that would be great.

I MAY have some spares, but not 100% will check for you. They're hard to get hold of, but although now obsolete "old" stock can be found if you ring around. I got some through my mechanic and he said his suppliers computer said zero stock, they did have half a dozen sitting around.

I've got some kicking about if you still need them.

Yes please. I think I need 4 of them for that tray? PM me payment details and how much you want for them mate. I need to put that console back together as the missus is grinding me gonads about it now hahahaha

Yes please. I think I need 4 of them for that tray? PM me payment details and how much you want for them mate. I need to put that console back together as the missus is grinding me gonads about it now hahahaha

You need two mate. I've also got a pair if you don't manage to sort it. Let me know if you need them of nobody else can help you.

Cheers. Rob.

You need two mate. I've also got a pair if you don't manage to sort it. Let me know if you need them of nobody else can help you.

Cheers. Rob.

Thanks mate. If I don't hear back from The_Dude soon I will take up your offer for sure.

Cant say fairer than that.

So if he hasn't replied in 10 minutes I get them Gaz...???!! :dance: