phill

Insuring 1.8t corrado?best provider for engine swaps?

Recently bought a corrado with 1.8t engine in an tryin to find best insurer with the engine in.hic coming back best so far. Anybody had any experience I'n this ?thanks phill

I'm with Greenlight insurance,

Agreed value,and cheaper then most

Wow...Greenlight would never ever do agreed value before...they must have seen the light (lol) or they lied!

Double check as a good friend of mine got stung by them for that exact reason!

Try Graham Sykes, my 1.8T Rado is only £250 for the year, F/C and all mods declared :)

£250 thats cheap i am paying £170 on a standard 1.8 16v.ive been thinking about fitting a 1.8t but thought the insurance would be sky high

Sound ill give them a try thanks. Just a quick question is you rado down as a 1.8t on your log book?

Wow...Greenlight would never ever do agreed value before...they must have seen the light (lol) or they lied!

Double check as a good friend of mine got stung by them for that exact reason!

Try Graham Sykes, my 1.8T Rado is only £250 for the year, F/C and all mods declared :)

Never heard of them but wish I had, that's a great price! Is that restricted to a certain BHP? I had to go with HIC with my R32, most didn't want to quote but the usual suspects were all around the same price, but HIC seemed to offer better service.

Just had a quote from greham Sykes an I'm astounded!excellent service lady on end of phone (Tina) knew what she was talking about an a quote with all mods declared an points etc 267 third party for the year with 5000 miles.couldnt be happier give them a call