ChrisL

Fueled Society 14th July

Wondered if anyone from 'up north' was going to this on Sunday?

Think i might have a drive over if the weather looks like it will be OK

Thanks but I doubt it though as its a general show with loads of different models from vw to japanese to classics I think.

What day is it on bud ? Might go but got to fit a few parts for the national day on saturday so might be a bit pushed for it

Tbh ill probably hold out until the national day mate ill spend enough getting the vr sorted for then without another show to fit in

Wondered if anyone from 'up north' was going to this on Sunday?

Think i might have a drive over if the weather looks like it will be OK

You not going to dub fiction

Ill be there guys. Mate of a mates show, was nicely varied last year with some nice cake too :)

I'm not too far away so might pop down for a look around. Is it just pay on the gate on Sunday? Any idea of the parking situation?

I'm not too far away so might pop down for a look around. Is it just pay on the gate on Sunday? Any idea of the parking situation?

Its just pay on the gate and park in the show I think.

Ill be there guys. Mate of a mates show, was nicely varied last year with some nice cake too :)

Nice one Chris, Hopefully see you there.

Parking is pretty much; interesting cars go in the show everything else there is ample parking outside. Arrive early if you want to be in the show

---------- Post added at 8:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 8:23 PM ----------

Nice one Chris, Hopefully see you there.

Will do Chris

As interesting as the Corrado is, it's definitely not show quality, it's only my daily runaround so I'll be definitely seeking a parking space away from the show!!

I'm camping Saturday night and will be there in the gf's golf in show in Sunday :)

Fueled society was great on Sunday, quite a lot turned out and some fab cars. Definately put this on the calender for next year.

Topped off by a win for the Corrado!!