G60Jacqui

Wanted Coilovers for my G60

Hi I've put some borbet a's on my car now the arch space looks massive lol so I'm looking to buy some coilovers so I can change it if needed, so thought a quick msg on here is worth a try will add a pic so u can c wot i mean

Thanx jacqui :thumbleft:

12-4E090FF9-909408-800_zps2cf394da.jpg

Hi Jacqui

I have set of Jamex Coilovers that came off my Corrado 2.0

My Corrado failed an MOT as a helper spring had cracked and as the car is my daily driver I had to fix it quick

I went out and bought a new set of coilovers as I couldnt find Jamex Replacement Springs in a hurry

Well after passing MOT I had time to look for the Jamex parts needed and have found that they are readily available from Demon Tweeks

I therefore have a full set of Jamex fully adjustable coil overs for sale that will come with new springs both main and helper springs

The damper bodies are a gold colour and you can even choose what colour you want the springs powder coated.......the reason for this is that I couldnt get helper springs with the same colour so have taken them to be painted

I would be looking for £300 for the lot and can even send them boxed in the new Weitec Box that my replacements came in

By the way I love the look of your car which is soo similar to mine so have attached a picture

Yours wins the polishing contest however

Please let me know if your interested

Rob

Hi I've put some borbet a's on my car now the arch space looks massive lol so I'm looking to buy some coilovers so I can change it if needed, so thought a quick msg on here is worth a try will add a pic so u can c wot i mean

Thanx jacqui :thumbleft:

12-4E090FF9-909408-800_zps2cf394da.jpg

Have looked at my insurance and awaiting a call as they say they wont insure me is suspension is changed grrr so soon as i can confirm with them its ok im stuck lol

ye mine is fully hard waxed

Jacqui

Tell them original shocks and springs are no longer available from VW and were an advisory on your last MOT and see if a fixed height kit would be acceptable?

Do they know about the wheels?

Spoke to my insurance today and there is no way round at all they will not insure me if i put coilovers on my car wtf :bad-words:

Im not happy, ive paid for full years policy grr 52 quid to cancel with refund of whatever grrr

Jacqui