stevec14

Corrado INPRO rear lights clear/red

Hi All

I have for sale a complete set of clear/red rear lights to fit all corrado's made by INPRO and in very good condition no damage. Removed from my G60, prefer standard look.

Looking for around the £80 mark+postage. Don't want to post but do have them boxed up and ready to go.

Would prefer local pick up from South Wales area.

P1020384.jpgP1020390.jpgP1020389.jpgP1020388.jpgP1020386.jpgP1020385.jpg

Where abouts in s.Wales are you?

Hi

Sorry for late reply been in work today. Just outside Blackwood South Wales. About 9 miles outside of Newport.

Thanks

Steve

They do look to be in very good condition, but from what I've seen on here, they are not very popular. Most people go for smoked top halves or all red rears, unless they are keeping them original.

Personally I would only consider buying yours if I was going to tint the top half, and I'd pay no more than £25 for the pleasure.

Not what you're wanting to hear I guess, perhaps eBay would be worth a try?

Good luck anyway :)

No need to get too gloomy about the potential sale guys. These are normally quite popular in EBay world - as already suggested, get 'em on the bay and I would expect you to get around the £50 mark.

M.

Thanks for your honesty guys. Back in storage they go then. Don't want to put them on ebay have had better luck selling items on Gumtree anyway. Also havn't seen many Corrado clear/red Inpro rears for sale. And these are in really good condition.

Sold

Thank you Endeegee

Sorry missed post today, just not enough hours in day! Please respond to PM

Will Arrange courier service for monday soon as I have further info off you.

Regards

Steve