Tempest

GTI International 2014

Hey all, just got myself, got to say agree with pretty much everything Tempest had to say! Shame the corrados were not parked up together. Spoke to one guy before he did his sprints, the others I saw had no owners around that I could see. Ended up leaving mine in the car park area which was a bit of a shame. Look forward to meeting some of you another time!

I see Rams old Storm in the 6th pic down

N16 EVR

I looked at that pic and it registered but didn't know why you have just reminded me thank's Daren :thumbleft:

Congratulations anyway Eric - It still would have won even if there were competitors!

:)

Some nice pics there, and who's that handsome chap looking at the white corrado 3rd pic from the bottom... That would be me haha! My mates old car that he built then sold on. Was a good event, chatted to a few corrado guys, spoke to the guy that now owns n16evr and the guy that owned the red 16v on Schmidts. Some stunning cars and fast ones as well!

Some great pics taken . Your Rocco is something special ! Very nice Indeedy .

Yep - although after speaking to the owner of this G60 and seeing the work he put in, I really think this one should have taken the trophy!

100_1590.jpg

I also took some random pics which I may as well share of some of the other cars in the show n shine. Some aren't entirely to my taste, but clearly a lot of work gone in to all of them which can only be admired:

DSC_0457_zps72a77f5c.jpg

DSC_0458_zps044e4688.jpg

DSC_0461_zps74dc021c.jpg

14587246695_6892a12c0c_o_zpsdab627ff.jpg

DSC_0463_zps491e4743.jpg

DSC_0462_zps190d7093.jpg

DSC_0467_zps3069f764.jpg

DSC_0466_zpsb8c5ddaa.jpg

DSC_0465_zpsbbcc6719.jpg

DSC_0464_zps731a143c.jpg

Hey im not on here very often but i thought i would come on and congratulate n3p on his beautiful storm. My corrado was the red 16v on schmidts. really lovely car mate and the cupholders are genius haha!

Oh and swiftkid was it you i was talking to about your r32 conversion by any chance?

Edited by daavid44

Hey im not on here very often but i thought i would come on and congratulate n3p on his beautiful storm. My corrado was the red 16v on schmidts. really lovely car mate and the cupholders are genius haha!

Oh and swiftkid was it you i was talking to about your r32 conversion by any chance?

Thanks man :) The cup holders have been properly handy since I fitted them! I had a good look around your car - really nice and clean :) I do like the Schmidts too

Haha it was indeed, I'll have to apologise for ranting on for so long, I don't half talk some crap at times!

Hi, also not on here much but thought I would congratulate N3P on winning best Corrado on Sunday since I never got the opportunity to say in person after the awards. Well deserved and found out a lot about your car during the brief chats we had throughout the day. To my surprise, I got to take the winners spot with my red g60 on Saturday. Was a great show and loads of amazing cars. Good effort to all that attended.

Hi, also not on here much but thought I would congratulate N3P on winning best Corrado on Sunday since I never got the opportunity to say in person after the awards. Well deserved and found out a lot about your car during the brief chats we had throughout the day. To my surprise, I got to take the winners spot with my red g60 on Saturday. Was a great show and loads of amazing cars. Good effort to all that attended.

Good to see you on here buddy and thanks - cracking G60 you've got there. I would have stuck around after the trophies, but it looked like it was about to rain and my mate was whining so I decided to leave in a convoy of others. Hopefully see you at another show