Dickor56

17" BBS RC's 4x100

They could be for the right price. I bought them from BillCor a few months ago, fitted them for 2 minutes to check how they looked and then they went into storage in the spare room. I'm not wanting to go with the slammed stance that would be needed to pull these off.

They could be for the right price. I bought them from BillCor a few months ago, fitted them for 2 minutes to check how they looked and then they went into storage in the spare room. I'm not wanting to go with the slammed stance that would be needed to pull these off.

Thats a pity Sean, you really don't have to go that low to make them work, if I had a Rado to put them on, I'd have them back in a minute :cool:

I'm still not fully decided yet Bill. If someone covered my palm with the right amount of readies, I could be tempted to part! I think it's because I don't see em everyday so maybe don't appreciate them as much as I should!

I'm still not fully decided yet Bill. If someone covered my palm with the right amount of readies, I could be tempted to part! I think it's because I don't see em everyday so maybe don't appreciate them as much as I should!

Here, this will help :thumbleft:

After a set of 17" BBS RC's preferably in 7.5j ET35, drop me a message if you have any.

Cheers Nick

Another option maybe http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/BBS-RX-17-alloy-wheels-/281223387627 OR

http://www.ebay.de/itm/BBS-RX-215-Alufelgen-4x100-7-5x17-ET-35-205-40R17-VW-Opel-Ford-Mini-BMW-selten-/251404633684?pt=Auto_Felgen&hash=item3a88e24654

Edited by BILLCOR