Mouser

New guy in town...

Hello there! New Corrado VR6 owner here, i'm trying to upload i picture here but i'm told its too big. If anyone can specify the criteria pics need to be, i can get them on here!

It's Grey with 65k on the clock, and has been garaged by it's previous owner. The car has had the plugs, leads, coil pack and fuel pump changed. It's currently running through redex as well.

It has a few other issues, if anybody can help with that would be cool.

- The passenger door rubber exterior seal is coming away from the door so that will need sorted.

- The sunroof seal is preventing the main sunroo opening fully, it tilts open fine.

- The Windscreen seal is completely absent, is this a windscreen replacement jobby?

- The oil light comes on now and again, oil level is fine and could probably do with an oil change.

- I'd like to get a standard airbox back, as some pleb has fitted a huge cone filter and it looks shagged.

- Missing a parcel shelf

Out of interest what oil do you guys run your VRs on?

Other than them few teething problems, car has zero rust, even on the arches and sills. The paint laquer has peeled in places.

Spoiler and all electrics work fine, it's an amazing car to drive! Look forward to getting to know a few of you!

Edited by Mouser

Yes it is, wanted one ince i was a youngster. Only owned one VW before and that was a 1993 Polo coupe catalyst when i was 17, less said about that the better!

Yeap, i'll have some later today.

Welcome , i think all the guages fluctuate lol both cars iv had when you brake iv had more petrol and when i accelerate i have less

Your gauge must always be showing empty then Matt!!

Welcome btw!

Amazed at how many new users are suddenly showing up.. been loads in the last few days! Welcome to the forum! :) Get some picutures up!

Welcome mate, I'm a newbie as well, only had my VR since October.

Good bunch of lads on here, very helpful.

Whereabouts in the country are you?

Rog.

Hi, yeap hopefully as i still have them few minor problems to sort out.

I'm from the North Wales coast, between Wrexham, Liverpool and Chester.