yacobwood

Yacobwood's Parts For Sale (NEW PICS PAGE 2)

Set 4 carpets (Corrado Logo) - £30

B pillers - £12 collected, £15 posted

C pillers - £12 collected, £15 posted

Parcel shelf supports plus speakers - £18 Pair

Offside fog (crack in lense) - £8

Set of 4 All Red Rears (bulb holder clips broken on corner lights. Includes 2 center lights bulb holders) - £15

Speedo surround - £6

Sun visors (Small crack passenger) - £6

Both stalks - £30

Fuse box - £15

Rear pass at handles and mechs - £25

3 piece Clutch setup - £40 (Collection Only)

Side boot carpets - £15 (Collection Only)

Handbrake Lever - £8

Passenger Kick Panel - £5

Tailgate side trim - £5

Driver and Passenger Sill covers - £8

All prices inclusive of postage.

Will get pics up ASAP.

All items came from a 94 16v black cloth

Edited by yacobwood

I'll have the rear Passat handles and mechanism, as long as that is everything I need to delock the car?

offside fog if late I'll take it and also the passat handles and mechs £30 for both items?

Passat handles and mechs were an Ebay purchace that i never got round to fitting to my car. Although i was assured these would fit and work, personaly i cannot guarantee.

Good Morning yacobwood,

your Side Boot Carpets :

I've clocked that these parts are from a black cloth trimmed car, but can I just check, please, that these Side Boot Carpets are black [as opposed to charcoal grey, that I believe some black cloth trimmed cars had - strange though that might be] ?

if "Yes", can I bag them, please, at the £15?

I'm only 30 miles from you, and could collect them Fri - Sat anytime to suit you... that'd be a nice trip out for the car !

Regards & Thanks,

Robert

Good Morning yacobwood,

your Side Boot Carpets :

I've clocked that these parts are from a black cloth trimmed car, but can I just check, please, that these Side Boot Carpets are black [as opposed to charcoal grey, that I believe some black cloth trimmed cars had - strange though that might be] ?

if "Yes", can I bag them, please, at the £15?

I'm only 30 miles from you, and could collect them Fri - Sat anytime to suit you... that'd be a nice trip out for the car !

Regards & Thanks,

Robert

Hi Rob,

These are indeed the Black carpets. Ill take a photo for you tonight just to double check.

And Charcoal Grey in a black interior car. How weird =/ That being said, VW do like to mix things up a bit. Prime example being Grey headlining with a Black interior :nono:

Edited by yacobwood

That's great, Ta.

Don't worry about the pic, your confirmation here on the distinction between black and charcoal's fine by me.

When's good to collect?

in addition to the anytime Fri - Sat that I'd offered, seeing that you're online at the moment I'm wondering if that means you're at home today as I could come over this afternoon from 3pm onwards, through to early evening if that helps? You choose.

Can you PM your address, please?

That's great, Ta.

Don't worry about the pic, your confirmation here on the distinction between black and charcoal's fine by me.

When's good to collect?

in addition to the anytime Fri - Sat that I'd offered, seeing that you're online at the moment I'm wondering if that means you're at home today as I could come over this afternoon from 3pm onwards, through to early evening if that helps? You choose.

Im not at home at the mo but there is somebody there that is aware you will be coming. Ill PM you my address

Hi Rob,

These are indeed the Black carpets. Ill take a photo for you tonight just to double check.

And Charcoal Grey in a black interior car. How weird =/ That being said, VW do like to mix things up a bit. Prime example being Grey headlining with a Black interior

That's great, Ta.

When's good to collect?

Thurs eve 02-Jan-14 :

Hi Jacob,

Just to say a big "Thank You" to you & your family for all your collective incisive help & excellent responsive communications that enabled this to happen so seamlessly this afternoon - all much appreciated, and my Best Wishes with your other items.

Regards & Appreciation,

Robert

sorry I didn't get back to you about mats I thought they where the original vw ones one of mine has a hole but there different

ill take the red rears if there in good nick

Cheers

Interested in the Red Rears. Do they come with yellow bulbs?

Also, do you have the headlining and is it grey?

Bulb holders are standard but you'll need either green bulbs, or better still 50w 6ohm resistors with led amber bulbs for much better light output for the indicators