WiganWez

new corrado owner wigan

hi all.treated myself to a corrado for xmas as a little project to do through the winter and to take to the shows in summer.you will see me hovering around the classifieds as i need a few interior parts so its as clean on the inside as it is on the outside :) already had a warm welcome off a few guys who have had some of the parts i have needed so thank you for that.cheers :thumbleft:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]76842[/ATTACH]

hi dickie its the 1.8 16v and only the mk1 cloth interior but im a new driver so its alls i can insure :) it has little niggles with the interior but there is no rust that i have found yet and its just had timing belt head gasket and radiator done so cant wait to get out in it in summer when iv tidied the inside up :)

Welcome, car is looking very good.

I'm a newbie here as well, they are a good bunch on here, very helpful.

Rog.

iv found 50% of the parts i needed in 1 day and been chatting on the phone to some really knowledgeable guys.i will be sticking around the forum for along time.cant wait to get to the shows and get chatting.

Very nice looks same colour as my g60 I'm in Wigan too well my garage is anyway.

now that is handy to know a fellow corrado owner in wigan not seen one on the road in years apart from the vw shows.my rado is in storage for the winter whilst i do the jobs on it get it out in the summer :)

Mine won't be on road till late next summer just bought engine/super charger for it. Needs full spray, seats need refurbing recover roof lining. Poss be 2015 before get mine ready.

Mine won't be on road till late next summer just bought engine/super charger for it. Needs full spray, seats need refurbing recover roof lining. Poss be 2015 before get mine ready.

theirs me thinking i had alot of work to do.mines mainly tidying things up really there are some major projects on here i wish i had the confidence to have a go at some of them. maybe in time and a few rados down the line il have a go :)

Edited by WiganWez
typo

Great colour and looks really clean. Welcome along from another owner in Wigan.

cheers james.thats 2 in wigan now lol i thought i was all alone :)

Looks like a nice clean example. Hope you get a lot of fun out of it.

thanks :) the gf thinks im bonkers its new year and im down in the garage detailing the engine with a huge smile on my face.

Hiya Wez I,m in Ashton been daily driving my VR for 4 months and havn,t seen another Rado on the road in Wigan or anywhere else for that matter !!

Hay im not too far off either, only Rainhill near St Helens. Mines my daily drive too. Ive only ever seen two in a year of ownership, one on the retail park in st helens and the one in billinge that was mentioned. But it could have been the same one lol.

Tom

ah im from Ashton myself.i drive a company car as my daily so the Corrado will just be my weekend car and to get me too and from the shows really.its my little toy to keep me busy at the weekends :)i had no idea there where this many in the area, i say it like 6-10 is alot in a 25mile square area.good to know there are local owners that can help each other out if needed.i would love the VR storm one day... probably be all gone by the time i get round to it.cheers guys

You won't be seeing mine anytime soon. Personally only seen one in bilinge my business partner looks after that one. Mine too only be summer weekend run around want royal blue golf mk2 gti when this one finished.