Hofmiester

Could this be right? Brand new VR6 steering wheels fom VW Classic?

Yeah, just wondering if there is some sneaky catch like it is actually just plastic, or it is only for the horn cover :)

At that price, if it is leather then I'd buy one as re-trimming was quoted at £120

All sorts on this website! Brand new solitudes for 80 Euros each, that's cheaper than a refurb! £380 delivered to the uk.

Edited by Sean_Jaymo

Sorry, when I click on that it is all in German. You must be using google chrome with translation on. That is what I used to read it but when you go to the contact form, it doesn't translate and is still in German.

I did fill the form in but couldnt figure out how to submit it and so bailed out. I think you might need to be a member or register in some way?

Any German speaker/readers out there?

Sorry, when I click on that it is all in German. You must be using google chrome with translation on. That is what I used to read it but when you go to the contact form, it doesn't translate and is still in German.

I did fill the form in but couldnt figure out how to submit it and so bailed out. I think you might need to be a member or register in some way?

Oops, you are correct > Steering wheel

Article: 1H0419091AB1BX

For vehicles without airbag , among others suitable for: Golf 3 Vento Corrado

Should be able to get those bits through VW Heritage - they're the UK agent for Classic Parts

I just clicked the translate bar option thingy at the top of google chrome just under the browser bar

I speak German, but the guys there have pretty good English and are nice to deal with. Ordered quite a bit off them over time, last bits were the left and right inner door slot trims. They also have parts that are not listed in the online shop.

Has anyone confirmed this part number on ETKA to be the leather steering wheel? Just that I have a vague recollection that VW produced a wheel with the same shape as the Corrado VR6 wheel, but in a cheaper plastic rather than leather finish..

I've just tried to email them. It's all a bit hit and miss but hopfully the words plastic and leather translate ok on google :)

Nevermind - I just checked. Part number checks out! An absolute bargain!