larceny fink

1994 Corrado VR6 M Reg Aqua Blue Kings Lynn, Norfolk

Bit of a sad one this, as some of you may know who replied I had some toss pot fall asleep driving and hit me in my VR6 just before Xmas resulting in me having a broken leg. (police think he was asleep)

Anyway, I've had the payout and been given the car for free by my insurance company (more hassle for them to scrap it) and I got it back today.

The car was standard and superb bodywork wise as I had all that done last year, everything worked - spoiler, sunroof, windows etc.

3x Refurbed very very close to if not mint 15" Speedline Alloys with centre caps and good tyres available as chap who was having them is now selling his Corrado and getting a motorbike (idiot) Does £50 each seem a fair price for that condition with tyres?

As you can see from pic there's not a lot on driver side front to salvage as it's Cat B and has pushed the floor a foot into the car, ripped wheel and suspension off. The rest of it has some good bits to salvage, passenger side wing and door are fine, tailgate fine, few marks on rear bumper from recovery but nothing to bad from what I can see. Rear lights ok - passenger side has tiny crack but not a problem. Passenger headlight is fine I believe. Dashboard may be knackered as it was bent on impact but may be fine if I can get it out.

Engine, although done 212,000, had been rebuilt with chains done etc about 80k miles ago at Stealth - I have all this in car history folder.

Big stuff ideally I want collected like doors, tailgate etc or you can arrange collection. Could wrap those and sent with Paisley Freight at a push but will be at buyers risk.

Cant fill page up with what is good, best thing is to message me what you want and I can say 'yay or nay'.I will test things to see if they work, wash the car in case there are more marks from the recovery etc. The spoiler does work as that went down after the car stopped after the crash.

I have the original 1st aid kit and triangle, I may decide to keep them and a few little bits in case I get another Corrado but if someone wants them that bad maybe I will let them go.

I am in Kings Lynn, Norfolk. If anyone wants to come and have a look by all means come along.

http://i1264.photobucket.com/albums/jj482/vwpleb/IMG_4988_zps4192c6e6.jpg

Edited by larceny fink

Been taking some bits off. Items definitely NOT available are: Driver Side Front Wing, Front Bumper, Driver side headlight and door, Bonnet, Slam panel, Front Splitter, Trim that holds HT leads along top of engine, Driver side lower dash panels, Dashboard, Dash Surround, A pillar trim driver side, Driver door card - maybe window mech in driver door but cant get door open to have a look yet, Any trims of driver side, Driver side wheel/suspension/and anything to do with those, Airbox (had a CDA on, spout was damaged but sold it)

Things available: All seats - black standard VR cloth pattern with centre hump to rear bench, passenger door which is very good apart from the trim on outside has a chunk out of it from recovery/accident, everything on door - trims and electric items, passenger side lower dash trim, steering column cowell, Leather steering wheel - is worn a bit, stalks, ECU, Engine and gearbox - sump dented where it hit floor, most under bonnet stuff, handbrake tunnel in black, Gear surround, Boot carpet, space saver wheel, jack and toolkit, Brand new 6 months ago standard suspension to rear and front pass side, rear calipers only done 4k, fuel tank, fuel pump, headlining in grey, electric sunroof and switch panel, most switches on dash, all dash vents, Dash clocks/speedo, pretty much everything from inside the car apart from driver corner.

As above - 3x Speedline alloys available now as buyer is now selling his VR and getting a motorbike. Refurbed a year ago and still very very good or mint really, not a mark on them. Got good tyres on.

I'll take quite a few good bits off and put them in Parts for Sale section if no one asks for anything

Edited by larceny fink

Passenger wing provisionally sold, should be getting collected Sunday. If anything goes base up with that I'll let you know

'I'll have a look under the car tomorrow to see if the fuel housing ok (presume it's under car near back wheel?) - was not near impact but a lot heavy **** was smashed off the car in that direction so may have taken a blow. I'll PM you tomorrow lilfuzzer

Quick update to parts available - 3x Refurbed very very close to if not mint 15" Speedline Alloys with centre caps and good tyres available as chap who was having them is now selling his Corrado and getting a motorbike (idiot) Does £50 each seem a fair price for that condition with tyres? Pics can follow tomorrow when daylight.

Power steering cooler pipe plus the two hoses that go to it (1 from the pump and 1 to the header tank) available..

PM sent to Moonlight VR6. Power steering parts for Goldie - I will check today as I'm pretty sure a power steering pipe got ripped off in the crash. PM sent to daves16v also about gearstick

Hi LF, sorry to hear about your situation - that sucks, especially just before Xmas!

I would be interested in some of the door locking mechanism in the passenger side door - essentially the rod that comes out of the actuator and heads towards the bellows and the elbow fitting connecting the rod to the actuator. How much would you want for these bits posted?

Thanks

Harvey

Sorry to read about your situation, hopefully you can but this behind you soon enough.

How much do you want for the ISV, if its in good nick, or did you want to sell the engine as a whole with all its gubbins?

Kind regards

I'll strip internals from door either today or tomorrow and make sure they are all ok - all working, just want to make sure no previous bodging by previous owners is present. You're added to my list lol

Hi LF, sorry to hear about your situation - that sucks, especially just before Xmas!

I would be interested in some of the door locking mechanism in the passenger side door - essentially the rod that comes out of the actuator and heads towards the bellows and the elbow fitting connecting the rod to the actuator. How much would you want for these bits posted?

Thanks

Harvey

Hi, parcel shelf straps are fine, but so is the shelf itself so don't know whether its better to sell as whole or seperate?

Hi, have you still got the parcel shelf straps? And are they ok (no breaks in them) ?

Cheers :)

PM sent, ISV available

Sorry to read about your situation, hopefully you can but this behind you soon enough.

How much do you want for the ISV, if its in good nick, or did you want to sell the engine as a whole with all its gubbins?

Kind regards

Hi, do you have the plastic cable securing clip that sits on top of the front engine bracket?

part number: 357 971 899G

will have a look today and report back

Hi, do you have the plastic cable securing clip that sits on top of the front engine bracket?

part number: 357 971 899G