Jim Bowen

£17k Corrado VR6?

There is a bloke i know who collects classic/nice cars, i say nice as some aren't really classic, but he gets a magazine in the post (don't know which one) and he tells me there is a feature on a corrado Vr6 in it and it sold for £17k.

Anyone know anything about this? Says he will bring me the magazine next week so i can have a look.

The magazine must be very old or there is one insane person out there. £17k is madness.

Might have been a zero milage unregistered car ;)

Two orginal examples with less than 30k on here in the last week. Both under 9 grand. Cant imagine what a 17k car would be like!

It was mine. The magazine had heard of my neons, air ride, leather covered engine plastics and were desperate to feature it. Some guy then gave me £17K for it. He felt that was a fair offer for my exquisite taste and the work that had gone into it. The real highlight for him, which he shows to all his mates at the McD's carpark on Wednesday nights, is the mustard yellow leather in the engine bay.

In all seriousness, I wonder if it's Shaun's VRT Storm? That went for over £15K IIRC. I think there was also another £15K+ boosted Corrado around at the same time?

Yeah, i am curious about it, he keeps asking what i value mine at and he seems to be noticing it more, might tell him he can have it for £8k and double his money :lol:

I was thinking the same Kev...... About it being Shaun's VRT that is, not your neon's and leather trimmed engine plastics.... I know you've kept those for the current motor! ;)

Got the feature now, is pretty much just a photo of the car, will upload it from my phone if i can find some wifi.

:lol: I'm not saying anything, its quite funny....

I thought he said £17000. Must of heard wrong and maybe thinking he was trying to tell me my car isn't worth much.