CazzaVR

Bristol Volksfest 6-8th June *Convoy & BBQ Details*

I could be up for this havent been for several years but would probably bring the Oettinger instead of the rado for camping purposes is it going to be club camping and display? have you all got your tickets?

Yep, camping and display :) haven't got mine yet- still undecided on whether to camp...

cheers cazza the boss has suggested staying at aztec west in a marriot :shrug: more thought required

Just heard from Volksfest and they've given us a club display in the Trade Arena, so need to enter the site via the Trade Entrance. However, take this with a pinch of salt as they usually send us all in through different entrances :lol:

cheers cazza the boss has suggested staying at aztec west in a marriot :shrug: more thought required

No worries Dan- keep me posted ;)

Final numbers needed in the next couple of weeks. Please also let me know if camping.

Saturday tickets ordered!

Who's up for a small convoy from the Huntsman?

Dan - you could stay at the Ship Inn Hotel at Alveston (not a bad hotel and nice restaurant and bar) which is on our route to the show so we could pick you up on our way?

Do we have to order tickets in advance or can we pay on the day? (May be able to get cover so may be able to do Sunday too). Can't see anything on the website.

You can do either - think it's a couple of quid cheaper in advance though ;)

I'm still ok for this,camping Saturday, not signed up on Ccgb site yet

Decisions decisions! looks like we shall camp on site "en family" saturday night arriving that morning just not sure what to bring :scratch:

Decisions decisions! looks like we shall camp on site "en family" saturday night arriving that morning just not sure what to bring :scratch:

Plenty of beer Dan :thumbleft:

...plenty of change for the dodgems! 8)

Chairs, food, beer, stuff to clean your car (optional- I'm usually too lazy!), camping stuff.

...plenty of change for the dodgems! 8)

Chairs, food, beer, stuff to clean your car (optional- I'm usually too lazy!), camping stuff.

I think he meant car or camper Cazza

Ha ha- James got there first :)

:):drinking: I'm going to bed :thumbleft:

well done boys theres no way im gonna get that lot in the rado boot i had forgotten how small they were cant believe we used to get the pram in there and go away for the week! I am fully functional in the camping requirements after many years of Le Mans etc so i reckon you have made my mind up for me better dig her out and mot service etc !

What time is the convoy arriving?

Going to do the show n shine on Sunday . I have not signed up for ccgb yet either .

Rob

Going to do the show n shine on Sunday . I have not signed up for ccgb yet either .

Rob

Hurry up Rob, the clock is ticking! - Seriously though, once registered and paid I can authorise you and issue a Membership Nr a.s.a.p.

Ian.

Booked my ticket :) Barbeque again anyone?

Meet up at The Huntsman for around 10am?

Well ive been busy! the Oettinger is motd and taxed even got to the beach with the long board and had a surf !

So will be attending saturday en family and staying the night and getting excited so better put a prawn on the barby for me cazza:thumbleft:

(will buy tickets when i have been paid for ebay sales tonight)

Will do, Dan :)

Just had this from Robyn @ Volksfest:

Secondly, show Saturday is an important day! We’re going to judge the club display for best in show.

Thirdly, we want you to select just one vehicle to put forward for the best club prize. One vehicle from each club will go forward to win. We’ll be round to see you on Saturday morning to let you know what you need to do with your best vehicle.

I guess we need to meet a little earlier at The Huntsman. Ian, would you be able to nab any banners etc from National Day? Don't want the stand at Volksfest looking bare ;)