Goldie

ISV Support Bracket (VR), Full ISV set up inc pipework

Does anyone have one of these spare?

Here is a picture of one on ebay, id prefer not to have to get one from the United States.. Condition not important..

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/VW-Mk3-B3-B4-Golf-Jetta-Passat-Corrado-VR6-ISV-Support-Bracket-1992-1995-/300782078242?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&hash=item4608024922

Will need posting to Glasgow area..

Edited by Goldie

Slight plan change, more than happy to go for a bracket that still has the ISV and as much pipework attached..

I have quite a lot of this pipework mate could you list what you need and I can let you know what I defo have

Primarliy the ISV itself and the bracket it mounts on and the box thing with the hoses on,1 to the mani and 1 to the ISV.. If that makes sense mate..

Yeah thats makes sense. I only have my spare isv and damper box (box thing) but defo have a bracket and 2 hoses mate. I'll dig them out at the weekend

Nice one Chris.. Let me know what you are willing to part company with when you are sorted...

Hi mate have the 3 pipes and the bracket mate. My broadband down so cant get pics up. If you pn whats app pm me your number and can send them via that

3 pipes and the bracket sounds good…

Ill fire a pm your way..

Chris… may take you up on that… As much of a gimp as i might sound does it work and is in aesthetically pleasing condition?

Pipework and bracket secured from Littlefuzzer… thank you kindly to him..

Im interested in the ISV and (technical terms) box thing...

Hi Michael, pics of isv n box thing on my phone. Please pm me your email address and I will send them. Cheers

I'm in the car club tomorrow lunchtime if your still around Goldie? Pretty sure I have the lot from the 2.8 I bought if Chris's don't meet your requirements. You can have a look over them to make sure you're happy then if you like.

Sean. Appreciate the offer but already on my merry way north again.

Good to have met you the other day, sorry for keeping you from working on the car.

Chris. Inbox full. Can't pm you. I'll try and message you again tomorrow.

No worries mate, good to meet you too. Hopefully catch up in the not too distant with the cars as well. :thumbleft:

Not sure what is going on. Ive just stripped 100s out. My email address [email protected]

You are just that popular mate (I blame that Fuzzy) :rolleyes: Only kidding the 2 of you are good guy's :thumbleft: