seanl82

Heritage window slot/scraper seals.

yer, after they claimed they were un available i spend many many moons finding them on tinterwebs, then rang up heritage and said can you order me some from there as you need to set up a company account to purchase them, and since then they have stocked them.

Not trying to claim fame or anything but you know, but of a coincidence! :smug:

yer, after they claimed they were un available i spend many many moons finding them on tinterwebs, then rang up heritage and said can you order me some from there as you need to set up a company account to purchase them, and since then they have stocked them.

Not trying to claim fame or anything but you know, but of a coincidence! :smug:

Well done you Sir! Let's just hope they're still available when I can order them in a month or so. Just need roof gutter strips, wing mirror seals, outer door trims, sunroof seal..............:rolleyes:

One side was always available but for some reason the other wasn't. Then VW Classic Parts made it available again, for whatever reason.

..And **** if you don't half pay for them.. I got both sides for E160.. two bits of fekkin plastic.

I ordered a set yesterday and was told they were showing only one in stock , for the left hand side or right ,i cant remember . I hope i havent nicked the last one Sean .

Rob

I ordered a set yesterday and was told they were showing only one in stock , for the left hand side or right ,i cant remember . I hope i havent nicked the last one Sean .

Rob

:mad:

Nah it's ok mate, I can't expect them to reserve me a set until I'm ready or anything. Fingers crossed they have them in stock when the time comes though. As soon a funds are in my account, it'll be ready to go but I'll have to wait until I'm booked in for respray anyway, so that'll give me another couple of months I expect to find a pair.

By the way Rob, I think you did! I ordered them along with a few other bits last week, and one was out of stock. I put down to send the entire order together when all are back in stock, but no idea when they'll have them. Still showing out of stock now! :rolleyes:

Too slow Sean :p I've got a spare set of these too :dance: Sorry mate couldn't resist if you can't get your sunroof seal from ARZ which is looking a possibility with your luck give us a shout as I've got a new spare which I may be persuaded to sell to you.:thumbleft:

Yeah , that's what they told me . It's getting so hard to get parts now . Hope you get your order soon .

I ordered some of these recently and wasn't told there were none in stock.. What part numbers were you ordering...

They are still available from vw classic parts germany so its probably just a case of vw heritage ordering them in dont panic

They are still available from vw classic parts germany so its probably just a case of vw heritage ordering them in dont panic

^This

I was told they get a Classic Parts delivery once every 2-3 weeks

Part numbers were 535837473A (left), and 535837474A (right) Michael. I can't remember which one was out of stock, and it doesn't mention anything on the order confirmation email either, but they are both showing out of stock now. I ordered on the 16th. Might give them a ring tomorrow to see what they say mate.

When i put the order in some bits they said were going to take a while so not to worry, not in a rush for them..

Let me know what you find out..

On the VW Heritage site it says both outer scraper seals are due back in stock in about one week,

plus also they've got stock now of both the inner left and right window seals,

they're about £28.50 each.

Si