As I understand it TPS is basically a supplier to the trade only, I know a few of us have managed to find a local branch that will (if they feel like it) sell to the general public but it's not guaranteed.

So, I was wondering, maybe we (as a forum and owners club) should try and set up an account with TPS, it's got to be in their favour as it would open up a whole new customer base and obviously it would benefit us.

What do the collective think.

Rog.

I asked the very same a while back Rog. Didn't get much reply, and Plymouth Tps wouldn't entertain it at the time for a "club" after I enquired, although were happy to sell to the public. I asked Wednesday exactly the same thing in Pompy for Collingwood Car club as there is a large VAG following there, but without a trade credit account (which I was not prepared to give my CC details) as they expect regular sales from trade accounts, and they explained there would be hassle on both sides if there was a period of no expenditure (maybe not such an issue here), but said on production of ID they would sell at trade price. Not sure exactly how much trade get off, but they gave me 12.5%. Worth asking again though as I'm sure if you speak to someone with a bit of clout, they could do it for you. Think I spoke to a general sales assistant type that was a bit of a tool back then though..........

Again, other forums have it, and I think it was CGTI I was told back then that had an account.