Any one going ?

There was a few of us last year,new venue this year,the Top Gear test track,

Good Friday,Dunsfold Park, GU6 8HY

Yep I'll definitely be there and hopefully in the Corrado :)

It cometh too soon. Not that my wheels would be anywhere near up to scratch for a wheels day anyway......

Just been posted on the NSRA forum,Wheeler Dealers will be there filming !

I'm off to get my haircut then ! lol

I have a brand new pair of grooved and dimpled G60 front discs,one off show price £10 the pair,let me know on this thread,and I'll bring them along !

Charging up the camera ready for tomorrow ,will look out for you guys

Well a 45 minute journey took me 3 hours so by the time I got there I was stuck out in with the general public, which bearing in mind how some people were treating the show cars I'm actually glad I wasn't in the main area.

On the plus side I had a nice chat with Edd and he said yes they will do a Corrado and it will probably be a flash red 93 VR6 on RH ZW1s ;) :lol:

I must say its a really weird thing chatting to someone you have known pretty much all your life and having people keep coming up and asking for a photo and his autograph :)

I was in the general car park ,spotted jscvr6's near by but didn't see any others. A good day,lots of varied & interesting cars to look at. Have never seen so many mint mk1 mexico's in one place & lots of awesome American muscle.

Did people think it was better at Dunsfold than Rushmoor? I would considering going, but my Father decided not to go and I couldn't be bothered to pay for my own fuel!!

Is it just me who can't spot a Corrado in the above picture? :/

Did people think it was better at Dunsfold than Rushmoor? I would considering going, but my Father decided not to go and I couldn't be bothered to pay for my own fuel!!

Is it just me who can't spot a Corrado in the above picture? :/

That's because I left my Corrado at home and took my pop !

ybyvu5un.jpg

Well a 45 minute journey took me 3 hours so by the time I got there I was stuck out in with the general public, which bearing in mind how some people were treating the show cars I'm actually glad I wasn't in the main area.

Just interested to know what was going on with peoples cars.. I have noticed a steady decline in the respect people show to cars, at more mainstream car events, simply assuming that they can open the doors and let themselves in, have a seat in the car, etc without asking the owner - who is usually stood a few feet away, mortified!

Just interested to know what was going on with peoples cars.. I have noticed a steady decline in the respect people show to cars, at more mainstream car events, simply assuming that they can open the doors and let themselves in, have a seat in the car, etc without asking the owner - who is usually stood a few feet away, mortified!

No-one will get in my car if I am in the vicinity I can guarantee that.. If I'm not the car is locked simple.

Edited by clumpy1

Just the general brushing past, fingers all over bodywork, kids playing chase round cars etc. really winds me up. I know it's not the end of the world and I sound like a right narky sod but I just think, as Jim says, it shows a complete lack of respect for the work people put into building show cars.

Can't understand how no-one spotted your Corrado when it wasn't actually there DG...

Edited by Jamie