Rocket Ron

Corrado Club GB Members 2015 Calendar

To all CCGB Members please visit your site forum and the merchandise section for information on how to supply a photo for the CCGB 2015 Calendar.

May well feel comfortable doing that this year! :smug:

It would be totally Deserved you have put in a serious amount of time and effort on your Car Sean keep it up son :)

It would be totally Deserved you have put in a serious amount of time and effort on your Car Sean keep it up son :)

Thanks pal! :thumbleft:

Those CCGB Members that have sent in photos for their club calendar to me thanks please keep the quality photos coming in. Some great ones so far.

CCGB Members visiting for the first time please visit your site for details.

Thanks

Ron

Still waiting for more photographs come on CCGB Members visit your club site for information on how to send your photo. Discount to those who have their photos placed on the calendar

When will the cut-off date be Ron? I was going to wait until my car comes back from paint and is back together before going out with the sole intention of getting some good photos!

Balls. Old ones it is then, but probably not good enough quality to make it this year. Oh well, always next year! :rolleyes:

Come on CCGB Members more quality stand alone shots needed some good ones so far but not enough to fill calendar. End of August deadline visit your site for details

Hi to CCGB Members this is a last call for you to supply some good shots of your car with a nice back drop and with bonnet down please.

Please email photo as I have difficulty downloading and could number plate be deleted to protect your details.

Looking for a few shot of all seasons Spring/summer/autumn/winter

Please visit your website for details on how to supply.

Ron

Edited by Rocket Ron

Ron - I can erase number plates in Photoshop so don't worry about that :)

Jim, Ive emailed Ron and I have a virus on my laptop making it pretty much unusable at the moment. I'm on my kindle and having trouble copying pics from photobucket and attaching them on emails. For this reason I can't Photoshop the registration either. If any of these are good enough quality and worth using, I'd be grateful if you could pass them to Ron and Photoshop them please! Thanks mate. :)

DSC_0239_zpsvfgkmnih.jpg

DSC_0213_zpstpyrm9qm.jpg

Cheers Jim

I'm in desperate need of a yellow one and a purple. Who has a decent one out there and a decent photo of it to complete my collection.