Craig

Billcors VR in PH £100k garage

Some cheeky barstewards replying, probably the same ones that have been mailing me with stupid offers :2gunfire:

PistonHeads has really gone down hill. Too many angry sorts who feel the need to comment in threads that don't interest them. Idiots.

Ha! Love the fact that he hates the RS 301 "aftermarket wheels"....... No accounting for taste, I guess!

I bet he flogged them on Gumtree for £50 :lol:

It's the same as James May pointing to the "High performance" brake pads on his Fiesta XR2i in the last season, but they were schitty old green stuffs :D

Lots of "chav" being banded about in that thread.

Slightly off topic, but one of my misuses mates (she's no longer my mate) said: "I don't approve of that chav car on your drive" Referring to my Red VR6!?

Told her "well done for buying a new 5 series on finance, that's a 'rare' car" - Not that I hate BMW's she just **** me off lol.

I think some people view an old car as chav by default, maybe because it's associated with being cheap, like a chav's clothes :lol:

But as you correctly point out, her super expensive and posh £50K BMW is actually just a few hundred a month, not hers anyway, limited to XXXX mileage, she has to give it back and will have squat to show for that monthly outgoing.

Fake snobs eh?

I think some people view an old car as chav by default, maybe because it's associated with being cheap, like a chav's clothes :lol:

Fake snobs eh?

True, Fake snobs indeed, or £10 bob snobs as my Dad would say.

PistonHeads has really gone down hill. Too many angry sorts who feel the need to comment in threads that don't interest them. Idiots.

I bet he flogged them on Gumtree for £50 :lol:

It's the same as James May pointing to the "High performance" brake pads on his Fiesta XR2i in the last season, but they were schitty old green stuffs :D

I wish the BBS had been 50 quid...