Rathion

Genuine Oil/Volt gauges for centre console.

Hi long shot I know but I'm after a set of the genuine Corrado oil/volt gauges.

Had a look on ARZ but looks like they don't do them anymore.

Thanks

Ian

Which gauge set are you looking for? The early Corrado had the option of a pair of individual VDO gauges set into a panel. Whilst the later 1992 model year on Corrado had the option of a VDO all in one two gauge unit.

I have a set of the early type separate gauges that I no longer require in my Corrado having fitted the Zeitronix ZT-2. ea743c3ac55e9ca8f119e627c3a1b899.jpg

Any good for you?

Which gauge set are you looking for? The early Corrado had the option of a pair of individual VDO gauges set into a panel. Whilst the later 1992 model year on Corrado had the option of a VDO all in one two gauge unit.

I have a set of the early type separate gauges that I no longer require in my Corrado having fitted the Zeitronix ZT-2. ea743c3ac55e9ca8f119e627c3a1b899.jpg

Any good for you?

NICE!

That looks awesome!

Hi They look quite good but it's the later "all in one" I was looking for actually.

Was a set on here for sale a couple weeks back but I missed out on them.

Hopefully someone will be breaking a car soon or fancy filling their pockets on the run up to Christmas.

If not I might have to go for something homemade along those lines.

I thought I read on here that VW Heritage had bought and sold the last ever available sets. I'll give them a shout anyway.

You'll also need to get a pressure sender. Heritage sell these too but I think you could probably get these cheaper elsewhere.

Got my gauge pod and pressure sender delivered today from vw heritage. Big thank you to Anna who was very helpful throughout the process.

I just pm Anna. I'm spoiling the car these days

Good news they still have stock... Spoke to them on Tuesday.... 3 weeks delivery from Germany...

Which duel pole sender unit you guys using on a VR part number ?

Lads, this is what I got:https://vwheritage.mobi/productDetails.cfm?iItemID=90289

Found the part no. on another thread here.