delfinis38

NEC Classic car show next month.....

Anyone going, I'm tempted. Never been, is it worth the effort. What's there to see apart from club car stands.

I see there a code for discount tickets on the CCGB website.

Well it is mostly car stands, and lots of traders too but the place is massive - it spans something like 7 halls of the NEC so there's certainly plenty to see. Classics, modern classics, supercars, utility vehicles, motor bikes.. well worth it :)

I'm going in my C.

Hi mate - sorry, I had to remove the discount code link you posted. If folks happen to find a code on the net somewhere, then that's up to them (sure it'd be easy enough), but it's a condition by the organisers of the show that in order for us to offer the discount, it has to be to our club members only in exchange for them advertising the event in our club magazine - and that we're not allowed to just distributed it out to anyone we like on a public site. Which is why to access the discount you need to sign in to the CCGB site.

Cheers.

Evening all, any idea where I can find the CCGB discount code? I've had a good look round the club website but can't find it.

Rog.

Rog - it's the first link on the front page of the club site :) Have you got the correct website?! :)

Whoops no worries. Irony personally paid full price as I bought my ticket ages ago didn't realise we (CCGB members) could get a fiver off I will remember for next time.

Whoops no worries. Irony personally paid full price as I bought my ticket ages ago didn't realise we (CCGB members) could get a fiver off I will remember for next time.

No worries at all :) I knew you only posted it to be helpful and might not have known some of the hoops we have to jump through to offer such things to club members. In the ideal world I'd have got the club magazine out a bit sooner with the discount code in.... :|

Jim, I've found it, someone posted a link in the NEC thread on the CCGB forum.

You are right there is a link on the clubs front page but it's part of the moving banner so if you look at the wrong time you may not see it.

Rog.