Gibbo

92 onwards drivers fog light

Looking for a good used drivers side fog light for my 1996 corrado vr6 preferably in or near Derbyshire. Thanks. :thumbleft:

Edited by Gibbo

The whole unit mate, the one that's on has been leaking water in (previous owner tried to bodge repair it) and the reflector has rusted and stained the inside of the glass, the glass perfect which is annoying. Lol

Worth mentioning that there are companies around who can refurbish reflectors, if you struggle to find a complete unit but can source glass... google for a company called Dual Metallising :)

If the glass is OK see if you can separate it first. Much cheaper to buy a cracked fog and replace the glass. It can be done to a good standard if you take your time.

Just found an ad on ebay for a corrado breakers in derby that states they have all corrado parts including fogs I'll give them a buzz tomorrow.

That was my thought exactly! There is one for £99 but still seems a bit steep, and I'm a right tight git. Lol

Lol was still £56 but the cheapest i could find and as a bonus i thought id try and repair and clean up the rusty one and that worked out better than expected as i didnt break the glass and is now fully sealed and looks a treat.